Helpful Links

Anyone who ordered a Focus on Premiere get anything beyond "Pending"?

Anyone who ordered a Focus on Premiere get anything beyond "Pending"?

Hello,

I ordered a Focus last night within 30 minutes after they popped up on the Premiere site (around 9:30 PST) and my order still says pending. I would have bought in store, but my work schedule is so unpredictable, so I was unable to actually commit to going to an ATT store. Knowing that supplies were low, I decided ordering online was best... but now I'm wondering if it'll take a week to get here with 2day shipping since next day air was not available for me.

Not a huge deal, I'm just eager to get it! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
Tutor

Re: Anyone who ordered a Focus on Premiere get anything beyond "Pending"?

Not sure what Premiere is, but I ordered a Focus through the website last night around 10:00PST and was sent a shipment notification and tracking number this morning.

Message 2 of 4

Premiere is the ATT business page online... Mine still says pending Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4

Just got an email from ATT, "We wanted to confirm that your order for Samsung Focus(TM) (Microsoft) on 07-NOV-10 is still scheduled to ship as early as November 17, 2010."

I ordered MINUTES after they showed up online... I'm on the phone with ATT trying to cancel my order because there is a car audio store near me that has them in stock for $475. Been on hold for like 15 minutes.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support