Anyone who ordered a Focus on Premiere get anything beyond "Pending"?

Anyone who ordered a Focus on Premiere get anything beyond "Pending"?

Hello,

I ordered a Focus last night within 30 minutes after they popped up on the Premiere site (around 9:30 PST) and my order still says pending. I would have bought in store, but my work schedule is so unpredictable, so I was unable to actually commit to going to an ATT store. Knowing that supplies were low, I decided ordering online was best... but now I'm wondering if it'll take a week to get here with 2day shipping since next day air was not available for me.

Not a huge deal, I'm just eager to get it! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
Tutor

Re: Anyone who ordered a Focus on Premiere get anything beyond "Pending"?

Not sure what Premiere is, but I ordered a Focus through the website last night around 10:00PST and was sent a shipment notification and tracking number this morning.

Message 2 of 4

Premiere is the ATT business page online... Mine still says pending Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Just got an email from ATT, "We wanted to confirm that your order for Samsung Focus(TM) (Microsoft) on 07-NOV-10 is still scheduled to ship as early as November 17, 2010."

I ordered MINUTES after they showed up online... I'm on the phone with ATT trying to cancel my order because there is a car audio store near me that has them in stock for $475. Been on hold for like 15 minutes.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support