Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 11, 2011
11:07:40 AM
View profile
Anyone that ordered from at&t have shipped as their status?

I know everyone from Apple has shipped and is tracking it. But what about Att orders?

I know everyone from Apple has shipped and is tracking it. But what about Att orders?

Anyone that ordered from at&t have shipped as their status?

14 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(14)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 11:38:12 AM
(0)
Scholar

Same advice I gave you in your other threads about this same issue:

Chill the heck out. You'll get your phone. Stop freaking out over every little change in status. You have no control over when it gets delivered and obsessing over it like you are doing (3 threads in the space of an hour about it) is just going to make you crazy.

Step away from the computer, call a friend and go get lunch. Do somethning fun that doesn't involve worrying about and fretting over your phone. It's just a phone. Calm down ...

Same advice I gave you in your other threads about this same issue:

Chill the heck out. You'll get your phone. Stop freaking out over every little change in status. You have no control over when it gets delivered and obsessing over it like you are doing (3 threads in the space of an hour about it) is just going to make you crazy.

Step away from the computer, call a friend and go get lunch. Do somethning fun that doesn't involve worrying about and fretting over your phone. It's just a phone. Calm down ...

Re: Anyone that ordered from at&t have shipped as their status?

2 of 15 (840 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 11:38:51 AM
(0)
Teacher
LOL.....
LOL.....

3 of 15 (833 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 11:42:49 AM
(0)
Guru

How many different threads of the same topic are people going to start? I wish the monitors would come do some house cleaning! Smiley Wink

How many different threads of the same topic are people going to start? I wish the monitors would come do some house cleaning! Smiley Wink

4 of 15 (816 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 11:47:41 AM
(0)
Scholar

brainwaver wrote:

Hundreds ... They did the same thing with the iPhone 4 launch. Between preorder and launch day, you get hundreds of threads fretting over shipping status, and obsessively cross checking and comparing every little detail with everybody's else shipping status. It'll last until the phones start being delivered.

When it will promptly be replaced by hundreds of threads obsessing over not being able to activate, or which piece of the process doesn't go exactly as advertised, etc.

That will last until most of them have successfully activated, at which point they'll desert the forums entirely and things will calm back down to normal.

Until the next launch kicks up, when it all repeats itself.

brainwaver wrote:

Hundreds ... They did the same thing with the iPhone 4 launch. Between preorder and launch day, you get hundreds of threads fretting over shipping status, and obsessively cross checking and comparing every little detail with everybody's else shipping status. It'll last until the phones start being delivered.

When it will promptly be replaced by hundreds of threads obsessing over not being able to activate, or which piece of the process doesn't go exactly as advertised, etc.

That will last until most of them have successfully activated, at which point they'll desert the forums entirely and things will calm back down to normal.

Until the next launch kicks up, when it all repeats itself.

5 of 15 (795 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:02:52 PM
(0)
Teacher

I see, you must be of the group that didn't have an interest in the iPhone 4s or some other resentment type. May I ask just what you talk about in the iPhone forums on the att website when their isn't a new iphone to talk about? Must be pretty boring. I can't fathom to know your life but it's pretty sad if you troll the iPhone forums and berate people that are asking legitmite questions about their iPhone orders on the iPhone forums for att.

I see, you must be of the group that didn't have an interest in the iPhone 4s or some other resentment type. May I ask just what you talk about in the iPhone forums on the att website when their isn't a new iphone to talk about? Must be pretty boring. I can't fathom to know your life but it's pretty sad if you troll the iPhone forums and berate people that are asking legitmite questions about their iPhone orders on the iPhone forums for att.

6 of 15 (729 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:06:47 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

Hey folks, lets remember to keep it courteous please. Thank you Smiley Happy

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hey folks, lets remember to keep it courteous please. Thank you Smiley Happy

7 of 15 (716 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:12:00 PM
(0)
Scholar

Cissar wrote:

I have a great deal of interest in it, which is why I ordered three of them.

Now that I've placed my order, it's done. They'll get here when they get here. I can't make them get here any faster, and I'm certainly not going to spend hours of my day obsessively analyzing every little thing that happens in the shipping process.

You are asking a question (Oh GOD, when will my shiny new phone get here?!?!?!), repeatedly no less, that nobody can answer. The shipping process works like it works. Eventually you'll get a tracking number with an estimated delivery date. Eventually the phone will be delivered. There is NOTHING, AT ALL, that you can do to determine exactly when that will be or make it happen any faster.

The same goes for the 40 eleven million other people asking the same question that you are asking, in repetitive thread after repetitive thread about the same thing. It's little more than anxiety ridden people trying to find a way to salve their anxiety, and it's silly, beyond words, to be this hyped up about something as unimportant (in the grand scheme of things) as a phone.

It'll get there when it gets there. For your own sake, go find something fun to do that doesn't involve obsessing over when.

Cissar wrote:

Now that I've placed my order, it's done. They'll get here when they get here. I can't make them get here any faster, and I'm certainly not going to spend hours of my day obsessively analyzing every little thing that happens in the shipping process.

You are asking a question (Oh GOD, when will my shiny new phone get here?!?!?!), repeatedly no less, that nobody can answer. The shipping process works like it works. Eventually you'll get a tracking number with an estimated delivery date. Eventually the phone will be delivered. There is NOTHING, AT ALL, that you can do to determine exactly when that will be or make it happen any faster.

The same goes for the 40 eleven million other people asking the same question that you are asking, in repetitive thread after repetitive thread about the same thing. It's little more than anxiety ridden people trying to find a way to salve their anxiety, and it's silly, beyond words, to be this hyped up about something as unimportant (in the grand scheme of things) as a phone.

It'll get there when it gets there. For your own sake, go find something fun to do that doesn't involve obsessing over when.

8 of 15 (689 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:25:08 PM
(0)
Teacher

To be fair, I believe the OP is asking "Anyone that ordered from at&t have shipped as their status?". Which it clearly means if anyone has their order status updated or their order shipped. Not "Oh GOD, when will my shiny new phone get here."

You can answer it or ignore it. No need to overreact to it.

To be fair, I believe the OP is asking "Anyone that ordered from at&t have shipped as their status?". Which it clearly means if anyone has their order status updated or their order shipped. Not "Oh GOD, when will my shiny new phone get here."

9 of 15 (638 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:26:13 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by ShaunMN on Oct 11, 2011 at 12:28:55 PM

{Please keep it courteous} If what you say is true, why are you on here and posting so much. If you get so much fresh air why are you here posting so much?

dww0311 wrote:

Cissar wrote:

{Please keep it courteous} If what you say is true, why are you on here and posting so much. If you get so much fresh air why are you here posting so much?

dww0311 wrote:

Cissar wrote:

[ Edited ]
10 of 15 (632 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:26:51 PM
(0)
Mentor
dww0311....he may be obsessive, but you have been part of this forum for 4 days and already have 170 posts. Everyone is obsessive in their own ways buddy.
dww0311....he may be obsessive, but you have been part of this forum for 4 days and already have 170 posts. Everyone is obsessive in their own ways buddy.

11 of 15 (439 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:31:50 PM
(0)
Scholar

wishlf wrote:

This is one of many threads that he has posted asking the same question in different ways. What he wants to know,and why he wants to know it, is pretty clear.

As I've noted, every time we go through a pre-order / launch cycle, we get the same thing here. Hundreds of threads all asking the same unanswerable question (when will I get my phone?!?!). This one is just more of the same.

wishlf wrote:

This is one of many threads that he has posted asking the same question in different ways. What he wants to know,and why he wants to know it, is pretty clear.

As I've noted, every time we go through a pre-order / launch cycle, we get the same thing here. Hundreds of threads all asking the same unanswerable question (when will I get my phone?!?!). This one is just more of the same.

12 of 15 (424 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:33:25 PM
(0)
Tutor

well said, paepae.  I understand it might be frustrating to the regulars to have the pre-launch peeps take over the blogs, asking questions which may seem silly, or obvious, to some.  But there is nothing wrong with people getting excited  about their new gadget.  Thank you so much to everyone who politely takes the time to respond in a helpful manner.   

well said, paepae.  I understand it might be frustrating to the regulars to have the pre-launch peeps take over the blogs, asking questions which may seem silly, or obvious, to some.  But there is nothing wrong with people getting excited  about their new gadget.  Thank you so much to everyone who politely takes the time to respond in a helpful manner.   

13 of 15 (414 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:34:16 PM
(0)
Scholar

Cissar wrote:

We do discuss a good deal more here than shipping status. You wouldn't know it during this time of craziness, but people do come here to ask legitimate (and answerable) questions about their phones.

Cissar wrote:

We do discuss a good deal more here than shipping status. You wouldn't know it during this time of craziness, but people do come here to ask legitimate (and answerable) questions about their phones.

14 of 15 (408 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 12:35:37 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

15 of 15 (396 Views)