Anyone seeing "[FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time.] "

Contributor

Anyone seeing "[FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time.] "

I am getting "[FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time.] "  when trying to delete a number from my list. My Microcell is up and running fine on this end. It's been over an hour that I recieve the error.

In the NYC area.

B

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Anyone seeing "[FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time

The servers have been down for maintenance in various service areas. I got the same message a couple of days ago when I tried to access my account while the MicroCell was working just fine.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Anyone seeing "[FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time

Nice of AT&T to let us know. I mean, I don't expect "5 nines," or anything (at this point, I think I'd be extatic with three), but why is it aparently too much to ask for a service status dashboard?
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support