Anyone seeing "[FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time.] "

Contributor

Anyone seeing "[FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time.] "

I am getting "[FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time.] "  when trying to delete a number from my list. My Microcell is up and running fine on this end. It's been over an hour that I recieve the error.

In the NYC area.

B

Message 1 of 3 (352 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Anyone seeing "[FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time

The servers have been down for maintenance in various service areas. I got the same message a couple of days ago when I tried to access my account while the MicroCell was working just fine.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (342 Views)
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Anyone seeing "[FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time

Nice of AT&T to let us know. I mean, I don't expect "5 nines," or anything (at this point, I think I'd be extatic with three), but why is it aparently too much to ask for a service status dashboard?
Message 3 of 3 (332 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.