Anyone planning on getting one of the new Nokia Lumias?

Scholar

Anyone planning on getting one of the new Nokia Lumias?

At Nokia World last week Nokia premiered their first two Windows Phones (WP) which are being called "Lumia".

As they don't have the full functionality of my N97, I don't plan on getting changing handsets just yet.

Message 1 of 10
ACE - Expert

Re: Anyone planning on getting one of the new Nokia Lumias?

No Windows for me, Nokia or not.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10
Master

I have no need for one either. Smiley Happy

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 3 of 10
Professor

They do not call my name.  I am more of a quick messaging phone person.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10

Not interested. I'll go on with Symbian and candybar QWERTY. That's my lifestyle.

Message 5 of 10
Scholar

An update....after the recent changes to AT&T's Texas network caused my Nokia N97 to suffer the spontaneous reboots that have prompted AT&T to offer fewer Nokia 3G phones, I have switched to the AT&T HTC VIvid (Android).

Compared to the N97's functionality, in many ways it is a step backwards--Symbian 60 v5 was very integrated and functional.

I did consider a Windows Phone, but since my Nokia N800's were Linux, I felt more comfortable going with Android as it is layered over Linux.

Message 6 of 10
Professor

I'm about 80% sure that I'll try a Nokia Lumia 900.

Message 7 of 10
Scholar

Considering the rumored low subsidized cost and the latest reviews the 900 should regain some of the street cred they lost with the N97. Be sure to let us know how you like it.
Message 8 of 10
Scholar

My N8 will likely be my last Nokia unless the new 803 comes out real soon. Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 10
Highlighted
Teacher

I am.  I pre-ordered it at the MS store.  My Iphone is a little broken so I can pay 150 to fix, or 299-399 to replace with a 4S, or get something new and pretty cool.  I was playing with the 710 at Tmobile, and its pretty nice, so I think the Lumia with its bigger screen will be quite cool.  Can't wait actually, because using an Iphone that doesn't work right is painful.  Also, there are not a lot of 4G phones on ATT so for a little bit I should be enjoying the lazer quickness....I hope....

Message 10 of 10
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support