Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 14, 2012
7:50:43 PM
View profile
Anyone know how to access parental controls for a iphone 3GS?

Can anyone tell me how to access the parental control feature in the AT&T web site?  I've tried and found one place, but nothing seemed to work

Can anyone tell me how to access the parental control feature in the AT&T web site?  I've tried and found one place, but nothing seemed to work

Anyone know how to access parental controls for a iphone 3GS?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2012 2:48:44 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Log in to att.com/myWireless and you will see the 'Manage AT&T Smart Limits for Wireless' link under Quick Links.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Log in to att.com/myWireless and you will see the 'Manage AT&T Smart Limits for Wireless' link under Quick Links.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Anyone know how to access parental controls for a iphone 3GS?

2 of 2 (3,087 Views)