Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 5, 2011
5:21:45 AM
Anyone get confirmation on upgrade status?

I am sure many people in here got their iphone 4 at launch and paid the $199 or $299 for a new 2 year contract.  I was wondering if anyone knows if we will be able to get the new iphone 4s at the same price even though the two years isn't up yet.

I just checked my upgrade status and it says I am eligible for an upgrade, but directed me to the iphone 4 which I already have. 

I am sure they won't let people know till Friday, but if anyone has inside information, that would be great. 

I am sure many people in here got their iphone 4 at launch and paid the $199 or $299 for a new 2 year contract.  I was wondering if anyone knows if we will be able to get the new iphone 4s at the same price even though the two years isn't up yet.

I just checked my upgrade status and it says I am eligible for an upgrade, but directed me to the iphone 4 which I already have. 

I am sure they won't let people know till Friday, but if anyone has inside information, that would be great. 

Anyone get confirmation on upgrade status?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2011 5:23:36 AM
(0)
Professor

Well, considering the 4S is not even available for pre-order at this point, I really don't see how AT&T could indicate that any user is eligible to upgrade to it.

Wait until Friday when it is available for pre-order and things will very likely change.

Well, considering the 4S is not even available for pre-order at this point, I really don't see how AT&T could indicate that any user is eligible to upgrade to it.

Wait until Friday when it is available for pre-order and things will very likely change.

Re: Anyone get confirmation on upgrade status?

2 of 4 (529 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2011 5:43:09 AM
(0)
Contributor

A buddy here at work, with an iPhone 4 got confirmation of the discount.  I have a 3GS that I got a couple months before the 4 came out and no discount for me.

A buddy here at work, with an iPhone 4 got confirmation of the discount.  I have a 3GS that I got a couple months before the 4 came out and no discount for me.

3 of 4 (509 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2011 8:07:02 AM
(0)
Tutor

paepae805 wrote:

I also purchased the iPhone 4 on launch. I think some of it has to do with your bill and how much you've paid over the course of your current contract. I'm eligible on 11/18 for the full upgrade discount. Until then I'm eligible for the discount price plus an extra $250, bringing the total to $449 if I don't wait until 11/18. I'm hoping they allow me to early upgrade since it's just a little more than a month out but we'll see.

paepae805 wrote:

I also purchased the iPhone 4 on launch. I think some of it has to do with your bill and how much you've paid over the course of your current contract. I'm eligible on 11/18 for the full upgrade discount. Until then I'm eligible for the discount price plus an extra $250, bringing the total to $449 if I don't wait until 11/18. I'm hoping they allow me to early upgrade since it's just a little more than a month out but we'll see.

4 of 4 (448 Views)