Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 17, 2012
5:07:50 PM
Anyone find information on which data plans include visual voicemail for the 900?

I'm looking for information that tells me which of the Nokia900's data plan choices ALSO include visual voicemail..

Anyone found this information?

Thanks,

Michael

I'm looking for information that tells me which of the Nokia900's data plan choices ALSO include visual voicemail..

Thanks,

Michael

Anyone find information on which data plans include visual voicemail for the 900?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2012 6:55:52 PM
(0)
Professor

micriley wrote:

Thanks,

Michael

All of them do. Have fun with your phone.

micriley wrote:

Thanks,

Michael

All of them do. Have fun with your phone.

Re: Anyone find information on which data plans include visual voicemail for the 900?

2 of 4 (664 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2012 11:21:18 PM
(0)
Scholar

It will be heaven if unlimited 4G data was available. I was so used to the unlimited 3G in my previous plan. I'm scared to see my 2nd bill. I always look for wifi when I search the web on my phone.

It will be heaven if unlimited 4G data was available. I was so used to the unlimited 3G in my previous plan. I'm scared to see my 2nd bill. I always look for wifi when I search the web on my phone.

Phones Owned (1999-Now): Nokia 5110, 3390, 3520, 6230, 6682, N72, 5800XM, Lumia 800, Lumia 900, Lumia 920 (Currently owned)

Re: Anyone find information on which data plans include visual voicemail for the 900?

3 of 4 (602 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2012 5:02:51 PM
(0)
Scholar

EJ86 wrote:

The only way I see AT&T bringing back unlimited data is if Verizon brings back unlimited data. AT&T was scared when Verizon began offering the iPhone with unlimited data and began giving away a lot of free things to customers to keep them from switching. The only reason Verizon switched to tierd data was because AT&T did. 

EJ86 wrote:

The only way I see AT&T bringing back unlimited data is if Verizon brings back unlimited data. AT&T was scared when Verizon began offering the iPhone with unlimited data and began giving away a lot of free things to customers to keep them from switching. The only reason Verizon switched to tierd data was because AT&T did. 

4 of 4 (565 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments