Anyone else having problems with sending MMS???

Expert

Anyone else having problems with sending MMS???

[ Edited ]

What is up with ATT??? For awhile now, I can't send picture messages if my life depended on it...sometimes they send and tonight, well, I may as well forget it!!!  Anyone else having a problem or is it just me? Smiley Indifferent 

Also, I just had a friend send ME a picture, I received it, but it seems that I am unable to send any. I am using a Nokia Mural, on the Edge network and have 3 signal bars. Why aren't my pics sending??? That's a GOOD question..... Smiley Sad

Update, finally sent one picture that took FOREVER to send. I'm trying the same one again an so far, it is still sending and 10 minutes have already passed and still not sent....now tell me, is this RIGHT??? I don't think so....

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 1 of 24 (3,191 Views)
Professor

Re: Anyone else having problems with sending MMS???

Dcookie wrote:

wilcre wrote:
is this not the same issue you were having some time ago as well?.

Yes...it happens occasionally but maybe it has something to do with service in my area. I'm telling you..I do NOT have a good signal at my house...sometimes NO bars at all...you'd think I live in the boonies somewhere but I don't. Smiley Indifferent

Hey, Hey, HEY!!!!! I live in the boonies D and I have no problems sending stuff. 

I never get 3G at my house, but with two bars I can get a picture sent off. Could be AT&T having issues in your area though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 16 of 24 (2,717 Views)
Expert

ghostryder wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

wilcre wrote:

Yes...it happens occasionally but maybe it has something to do with service in my area. I'm telling you..I do NOT have a good signal at my house...sometimes NO bars at all...you'd think I live in the boonies somewhere but I don't. Smiley Indifferent

Hey, Hey, HEY!!!!! I live in the boonies D and I have no problems sending stuff. 

I never get 3G at my house, but with two bars I can get a picture sent off. Could be AT&T having issues in your area though.

Hi Ghostie! I don't know, it could be, I suppose. Just across the river where I work, I have NO issue at all..go figure.. Smiley Indifferent

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 17 of 24 (2,709 Views)
Professor

Dcookie wrote:

ghostryder wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

wilcre wrote:

Hi Ghostie! I don't know, it could be, I suppose. Just across the river where I work, I have NO issue at all..go figure.. Smiley Indifferent

I knew you were from the wrong side of the river.....Smiley Wink

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 18 of 24 (2,707 Views)
Expert

ghostryder wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

ghostryder wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

wilcre wrote:

HEY!! I resemble that remark...nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!! Smiley Wink I'm a good girl!! LOL!! Anyway, to 'stay on topic", it is quite aggravating..my bars will go from 3 and drop to NONE, right before my EYES!! Smiley Sad

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 19 of 24 (2,705 Views)
Professor

Dcookie wrote:

ghostryder wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

ghostryder wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

wilcre wrote:

HEY!! I resemble that remark...nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!! Smiley Wink I'm a good girl!! LOL!! Anyway, to 'stay on topic", it is quite aggravating..my bars will go from 3 and drop to NONE, right before my EYES!! Smiley Sad

OK, I believe it's because your in your house and there is tons of interference given off by our homes. The home give off tons of EMFs (electro magnatic fields) that will play havoc with our phone signals if we're not getting the near full signal strength from AT&T towers.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 20 of 24 (2,703 Views)
Expert

Ghostie, I suppose that is possible...sounds as good as any explanation. I guess I have to live with it. Smiley Indifferent

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 21 of 24 (2,643 Views)
Professor

Dcookie wrote:

Ghostie, I suppose that is possible...sounds as good as any explanation. I guess I have to live with it. Smiley Indifferent

Yup, same here. Yankees up 2 to 1 top of the eighth.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 22 of 24 (2,642 Views)
Expert

ghostryder wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Yup, same here. Yankees up 2 to 1 top of the eighth.

Have fun watching your game. Thanks for your help and talk to you soon. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 23 of 24 (2,640 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Bye

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 24 of 24 (2,637 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.