Helpful Links

Anyone else have a Samsung Evergreen?

Contributor

Anyone else have a Samsung Evergreen?

This is quite possibly the most irritating phone ever devised by human beings. Currently it shuts off on its own in the middle of a text message (either sending or composing), drops calls and shuts off, and I am now on my THIRD unit, and they have all done the same exact thing, with either battery (I got a new one, and it's a genuine Samsung battery). I know it's a function of the phone to reboot when it switches signals, but it also turns off and doesn't come back on. I have had 3 Samsung phones, and this is by far the most irritating one I have ever had. Anyone else had any issues like this?

Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: Anyone else have a Samsung Evergreen?

There have been other users on this Forum who have complained about the same issues that you are having, particularly the random shutdowns. Usually on the fourth replacement you are eligible to switch to a different make/model phone.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I'm on my second Evergreen and very frustrated. LOVE almost everything else about the phone except for the annoying shut-downs. Preparing to call AT&T now to get my third phone sent.

Message 3 of 5
Expert

I don't but my sister has had the Evergreen for about a month or so. It was working fine til this past weekend. She is on vacation at the moment but I know if she was here, it would be going back.... She has had NO internet access since Saturday and when she TRIES to connect to MEdia Net or the Social Net, the phone reboots itself. It seems to be having the same issues as the other members on here. I believe she will be giving warranty a call as soon as she returns from vacation. She is NOT happy....and neither am I since I suggested the phone to her. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Expert

LabLover04 wrote:

I'm on my second Evergreen and very frustrated. LOVE almost everything else about the phone except for the annoying shut-downs. Preparing to call AT&T now to get my third phone sent.

Do you really WANT a 3rd??? Why dont you see what other comparable phone they have to offer you?

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support