Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 25, 2010
4:34:29 AM
Anyone accidently dropped their iPhone 4 yet?

So, I've read two blogs about iPhone 4s being dropped and shattered, anyone else here had accidently dropped their iPhone 4? if yes, how high it was dropped and did it do any damage to the phone?

So, I've read two blogs about iPhone 4s being dropped and shattered, anyone else here had accidently dropped their iPhone 4? if yes, how high it was dropped and did it do any damage to the phone?

Anyone accidently dropped their iPhone 4 yet?

34 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(34)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 5, 2010 9:19:36 PM
(0)
Teacher

Look into a Squaretrade warranty...  I'm pretty sure they'll still fix it even though the damage is already there.  Unfortunately it will cost about $149.00

Look into a Squaretrade warranty...  I'm pretty sure they'll still fix it even though the damage is already there.  Unfortunately it will cost about $149.00

Re: Anyone accidently dropped their iPone 4 yet

31 of 35 (985 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2010 4:41:01 AM
(0)
Professor
Half the good stuff won't show until December by the way. Otterbox and a few got lucky to start early and make them quickly available for preorder.

There's always DIY with many methods. Example would be using cut out foam molding and the wooden boxes as seen on some videos.
Half the good stuff won't show until December by the way. Otterbox and a few got lucky to start early and make them quickly available for preorder.

There's always DIY with many methods. Example would be using cut out foam molding and the wooden boxes as seen on some videos.

Re: Anyone accidently dropped their iPhone 4 yet?

32 of 35 (954 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2010 10:40:15 PM
(0)
Scholar

well while drunk i just about threw it. luckily it has the zagg shield and griffin reveal case on her or else she would have been done deal. no jk i picked it up and accidently let go and it flew like a few inches into my duffle bag. thank God. soft landing and i caught it. no biggy. scary tho

well while drunk i just about threw it. luckily it has the zagg shield and griffin reveal case on her or else she would have been done deal. no jk i picked it up and accidently let go and it flew like a few inches into my duffle bag. thank God. soft landing and i caught it. no biggy. scary tho

33 of 35 (881 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2010 10:45:11 PM
(0)
Mentor

I like that you refer to your iPhone as a "she".

I like that you refer to your iPhone as a "she".

34 of 35 (877 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2010 1:11:51 AM
(0)
Scholar

she gave me quite the scare! i love her hahah

she gave me quite the scare! i love her hahah

35 of 35 (856 Views)