Anyone accidently dropped their iPhone 4 yet?

Guru

Anyone accidently dropped their iPhone 4 yet?

So, I've read two blogs about iPhone 4s being dropped and shattered, anyone else here had accidently dropped their iPhone 4? if yes, how high it was dropped and did it do any damage to the phone?

Message 1 of 35 (6,133 Views)
Teacher

Re: Anyone accidently dropped their iPone 4 yet

Look into a Squaretrade warranty...  I'm pretty sure they'll still fix it even though the damage is already there.  Unfortunately it will cost about $149.00

Message 31 of 35 (999 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Anyone accidently dropped their iPhone 4 yet?

Half the good stuff won't show until December by the way. Otterbox and a few got lucky to start early and make them quickly available for preorder.

There's always DIY with many methods. Example would be using cut out foam molding and the wooden boxes as seen on some videos.
Message 32 of 35 (968 Views)
Scholar

well while drunk i just about threw it. luckily it has the zagg shield and griffin reveal case on her or else she would have been done deal. no jk i picked it up and accidently let go and it flew like a few inches into my duffle bag. thank God. soft landing and i caught it. no biggy. scary tho

Message 33 of 35 (895 Views)
Mentor

I like that you refer to your iPhone as a "she".

Message 34 of 35 (891 Views)
Scholar

she gave me quite the scare! i love her hahah

Message 35 of 35 (870 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.