Any way to sync iPhone photos to iPad directly?

Tutor

Any way to sync iPhone photos to iPad directly?

Hi,there I know there's many ways to transfer multiple pictures from an iPhone to an iPad,but i want to transfer them using only the iPhone and iPad, without a PC or Mac. I was wondering if there was an app that would allow me to do this on the go. Hope you nice guys can help me,ths!

Message 1 of 13 (1,446 Views)
Master

Re: Any way to sync iPhone photos to iPad directly?

Do you have a me.com account? from the camera roll you can send a photo to me.com. You can also email the pictures and if you wait a few weeks, iCloud is potential going to change everything in this space for you.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 13 (1,443 Views)
Mentor

There is an app in the app store called "Photo Transfer."  I believe it is $2.99.  You have to download it to both the Ipad and Iphone.  You only have to pay once.  Very simple to use, but do need a WIFI connection.  You can chose up to 100 pictures a time on your iphone and then you open the app on the ipad to initiate the transfer. 

I transfered approximately 1800 pictures in 15 minutes.  You can also transfer videos as well.  The only complaint that I have is if there is an interutpion in the connection you will have to start over on the batch of photos you are transferring. 

Message 3 of 13 (1,425 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]
There are 2 good Apps that I know of that are both $1.99 in the app store. The first one is called "PhotoSync", and the other one "Simple Transfer", which is the one that I use to wirelessly send pictures to my iPad and Computer from my iPhone 4.
Message 4 of 13 (1,418 Views)
ACE - Master

If you just wait for ios 5 to be released, that capability will exist with the new iCloud.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 13 (1,383 Views)
Master

sandblaster wrote:

If you just wait for ios 5 to be released, that capability will exist with the new iCloud.

I believe that these Sync apps will still be required for some things even when clouds does become available. I use my app to send all of my pictures from my iPhone 4 to my computer wirelessly. I won't be able to do that with iCloud.
Message 6 of 13 (1,371 Views)
ACE - Professor

Free app in app store "drop box" - put stuff into dropbox, and it's "in the cloud" and can be synced to anything else running drop box.

Drop box runs on linux, windows, mac, android, and.... iOS. I love it.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 13 (1,356 Views)
Master

johninsj wrote:
Free app in app store "drop box" - put stuff into dropbox, and it's "in the cloud" and can be synced to anything else running drop box.

Drop box runs on linux, windows, mac, android, and.... iOS. I love it.

Good Call until icloud!  I use Dropbox too but not in this way!

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
Message 8 of 13 (1,353 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

Irish Rose wrote:

sandblaster wrote:

I believe that these Sync apps will still be required for some things even when clouds does become available. I use my app to send all of my pictures from my iPhone 4 to my computer wirelessly. I won't be able to do that with iCloud.

Yes, you will....at least according to what's on Apple's site: With iCloud, when you take a photo on one device, it automatically appears on all your other devices (including your PC). No syncing. No sending. Your photos are just there. Everywhere you want them.

Message 9 of 13 (1,337 Views)
Master

sandblaster wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

sandblaster wrote:

Yes, you will....at least according to what's on Apple's site: With iCloud, when you take a photo on one device, it automatically appears on all your other devices (including your PC). No syncing. No sending. Your photos are just there. Everywhere you want them.

The whole iCloud thing does sound interesting, but being a PC user and not a Mac, I'm a liitle skeptical on how smoothly things will sync automatically to my PC. Time will tell, though....
Message 10 of 13 (1,320 Views)
Master

Irish Rose,

Solve your syncing problems and get a Mac. You will not miss your old PC!

Message 11 of 13 (1,213 Views)
Contributor

It's very simple,you can solve the problem through these ways.One way is install the app called "Photo Transfer" you can select unto 50 photos at once. And the Other way is install free app "Photo Bucket" on both the devices. Upload all the photos to Photo bucket from iPhone, open Photo Bucket on iPad and download all the photos.What's more, you may refer to the page about iPod/iPhone/iPad Transfer Backup Reviews, which included transferring iDevice to computer and iTunes.Good Luck!!

Message 12 of 13 (1,184 Views)
Master

youngjm wrote:
Irish Rose,

Solve your syncing problems and get a Mac. You will not miss your old PC!

LOL, I have thought about it, but my 6 year old DELL computer running Windows XP still works as good as the day I first booted it up. If only it would act up a little, then I could justify replacing it, lol.

Message 13 of 13 (1,178 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.