Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 2, 2011
7:44:32 AM
View profile
Any problems buying an unlocked C3-01 from Europe for us in USA?

I have been trying to find a reasonably priced unlocked C3-01 for use on ATT network in the US.  I have located a couple sources in Europe that have unlocked phones.  Are there any issues getting one from Europe for use in the USA?  Do they have different software versions or are they configured differently?

I have been trying to find a reasonably priced unlocked C3-01 for use on ATT network in the US.  I have located a couple sources in Europe that have unlocked phones.  Are there any issues getting one from Europe for use in the USA?  Do they have different software versions or are they configured differently?

Any problems buying an unlocked C3-01 from Europe for us in USA?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2011 9:04:27 AM
(0)
Guru

Nope, you shouldn't have any issues getting it to work on AT&T. Not entirely sure that all the Nokia-specific stores will work properly, but I bought a C3-01 for European travel and was able to download apps via wi-fi onto the phone.

Nope, you shouldn't have any issues getting it to work on AT&T. Not entirely sure that all the Nokia-specific stores will work properly, but I bought a C3-01 for European travel and was able to download apps via wi-fi onto the phone.

Re: Any problems buying an unlocked C3-01 from Europe for us in USA?

2 of 3 (482 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2012 5:46:34 AM
(0)
Contributor

Is the C3-01 considered a smartphone according to AT&T?

Is the C3-01 considered a smartphone according to AT&T?

Re: Any problems buying an unlocked C3-01 from Europe for us in USA?

3 of 3 (435 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments