Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 17, 2011
7:50:56 AM
View profile
Any indicator that Smart Limits has blocked a text or call?

Believe subject is clear, but what i would like to do is see a statistic showing (ie) for this number in your blocked list, there were 15 attempts to text that were blocked and 20 incoming calls that were blocked...

Is this available?

Thx in advance..

Wayne

Believe subject is clear, but what i would like to do is see a statistic showing (ie) for this number in your blocked list, there were 15 attempts to text that were blocked and 20 incoming calls that were blocked...

Is this available?

Thx in advance..

Wayne

Any indicator that Smart Limits has blocked a text or call?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2011 2:01:15 PM
(0)
Employee

Hi, Wayne - Smart Limits does not track or indicate that an outgoing or incoming call or text was blocked. Please feel free to reach out to AT&T Customer Service if you have further questions regarding your account.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Hi, Wayne - Smart Limits does not track or indicate that an outgoing or incoming call or text was blocked. Please feel free to reach out to AT&T Customer Service if you have further questions regarding your account.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Any indicator that Smart Limits has blocked a text or call?

2 of 6 (1,374 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2011 11:48:17 PM
(0)
Contributor

Do you kknow if you can track someone from their phone? My daughter is missing I amso upset

Do you kknow if you can track someone from their phone? My daughter is missing I amso upset

3 of 6 (1,366 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2011 2:43:28 PM
(0)
Teacher

Thx for the reply.. I "thought" that was the answer, though was not quite sure..

Thx for the reply.. I "thought" that was the answer, though was not quite sure..

4 of 6 (1,349 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2011 2:44:09 PM
(0)
Teacher

My prayers are w/ you.. call the police (IMHO)

My prayers are w/ you.. call the police (IMHO)

5 of 6 (1,348 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2011 8:49:56 AM
(0)
Employee
Edited by Texas_Mom on Oct 20, 2011 at 8:50:08 AM

lspiceymom - We're very sorry but we are not able to provide that information. However, if you dial 911 or contact local law enforcement, we can work with them as appropriate when they notify us.

lspiceymom - We're very sorry but we are not able to provide that information. However, if you dial 911 or contact local law enforcement, we can work with them as appropriate when they notify us.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
6 of 6 (1,334 Views)