Any indicator that Smart Limits has blocked a text or call?

Teacher

Any indicator that Smart Limits has blocked a text or call?

Believe subject is clear, but what i would like to do is see a statistic showing (ie) for this number in your blocked list, there were 15 attempts to text that were blocked and 20 incoming calls that were blocked...

Is this available?

Thx in advance..

Wayne

Message 1 of 6 (1,442 Views)
Employee

Re: Any indicator that Smart Limits has blocked a text or call?

Hi, Wayne - Smart Limits does not track or indicate that an outgoing or incoming call or text was blocked. Please feel free to reach out to AT&T Customer Service if you have further questions regarding your account.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (1,390 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Do you kknow if you can track someone from their phone? My daughter is missing I amso upset

Message 3 of 6 (1,382 Views)
Teacher

Thx for the reply.. I "thought" that was the answer, though was not quite sure..

Message 4 of 6 (1,365 Views)
Teacher

My prayers are w/ you.. call the police (IMHO)

Message 5 of 6 (1,364 Views)
Employee

[ Edited ]

lspiceymom - We're very sorry but we are not able to provide that information. However, if you dial 911 or contact local law enforcement, we can work with them as appropriate when they notify us.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6 (1,350 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.