Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 5, 2011
9:30:05 PM
Any hack for "mark all" in email?

Just got the S2 and am missing the "mark all as read" selection in email.  Any add on that I can install to get it?

Just got the S2 and am missing the "mark all as read" selection in email.  Any add on that I can install to get it?

Any hack for "mark all" in email?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 2:35:43 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by RicoLX on Oct 6, 2011 at 3:02:58 PM

TimStrader wrote:

You are in the right community. Go to the Which Android AppDo You Have. Theres a post for the Enhanced Email app. It will allow you to select all and Delete all, in addition to marking multiple messages as read. But you should be able to do the latter without an additional app. Let me know and will see if I can help you.

TimStrader wrote:

You are in the right community. Go to the Which Android AppDo You Have. Theres a post for the Enhanced Email app. It will allow you to select all and Delete all, in addition to marking multiple messages as read. But you should be able to do the latter without an additional app. Let me know and will see if I can help you.

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: Any hack for "mark all" in email?

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (181 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments