Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 9, 2010
10:31:57 PM
Answertones for iPhone

Is there a way to get this service for iPhones? I wonder why such a service works fine with AT&T's other phones, but the iPhone. Come on, please allow us to use Answertones with the iPhone! 

Is there a way to get this service for iPhones? I wonder why such a service works fine with AT&T's other phones, but the iPhone. Come on, please allow us to use Answertones with the iPhone! 

Answertones for iPhone

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2010 3:58:01 PM
(0)
Expert

All phones can have answer tones, they are stored to a server and nto the wireless phone.

Q. How do I get the Answer Tones service?
A. All AT&T GSM subscribers are eligible for the Answer Tones service via any of the following:

• To sign up, purchase, and manage your Answer Tones, access the Answer Tones catalog.
  • Access MEdia Net or MEdia Mall from your phone's menu and select Answer Tones.
  • Or call 1-800-331-0500, and ask a customer care representative to set up your account.

All phones can have answer tones, they are stored to a server and nto the wireless phone.

Q. How do I get the Answer Tones service?
A. All AT&T GSM subscribers are eligible for the Answer Tones service via any of the following:

• To sign up, purchase, and manage your Answer Tones, access the Answer Tones catalog.
  • Access MEdia Net or MEdia Mall from your phone's menu and select Answer Tones.
  • Or call 1-800-331-0500, and ask a customer care representative to set up your account.

Re: Answertones for iPhone

2 of 3 (13,370 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2010 12:20:40 AM
(0)
Professor

dontwalkhand wrote:

I have Answer Tones enabled for my iPhone. Just sign up as above and you should be good to go. 

dontwalkhand wrote:

I have Answer Tones enabled for my iPhone. Just sign up as above and you should be good to go. 

Posted from my iPhone 4. Look at me I'm hot and nerdy.

Re: Answertones for iPhone

3 of 3 (13,356 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments