Answertones for iPhone

Teacher

Answertones for iPhone

Is there a way to get this service for iPhones? I wonder why such a service works fine with AT&T's other phones, but the iPhone. Come on, please allow us to use Answertones with the iPhone! 

Message 1 of 3 (13,499 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Answertones for iPhone

All phones can have answer tones, they are stored to a server and nto the wireless phone.

Q. How do I get the Answer Tones service?
A. All AT&T GSM subscribers are eligible for the Answer Tones service via any of the following:

• To sign up, purchase, and manage your Answer Tones, access the Answer Tones catalog.
  • Access MEdia Net or MEdia Mall from your phone's menu and select Answer Tones.
  • Or call 1-800-331-0500, and ask a customer care representative to set up your account.
Message 2 of 3 (13,397 Views)
Professor

Re: Answertones for iPhone

dontwalkhand wrote:

Is there a way to get this service for iPhones? I wonder why such a service works fine with AT&T's other phones, but the iPhone. Come on, please allow us to use Answertones with the iPhone! 

I have Answer Tones enabled for my iPhone. Just sign up as above and you should be good to go. 

Message 3 of 3 (13,383 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.