Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 17, 2008
5:53:30 PM
View profile
Answering Text Messages
I need help figuring out how to answer texts messages on my ATT Tilt 8925. When Its set to ring on text messages, I cant figure out which button I have to press to stop the phone from ringing. When  Its set to vibrate, it also vibrates for awhile while Im trying everything to turn it off.

I hit the notification button and I just see a preview of the text message but it is still ringing in the background...I tried going to reply very quickly but that doesnt work either...

Anyone know the quickest way to stop the phone from ringing or vibrating after I acknowledge it?

Thanks in advance,
Alan
I need help figuring out how to answer texts messages on my ATT Tilt 8925. When Its set to ring on text messages, I cant figure out which button I have to press to stop the phone from ringing. When  Its set to vibrate, it also vibrates for awhile while Im trying everything to turn it off.

I hit the notification button and I just see a preview of the text message but it is still ringing in the background...I tried going to reply very quickly but that doesnt work either...

Anyone know the quickest way to stop the phone from ringing or vibrating after I acknowledge it?

Thanks in advance,
Alan

Answering Text Messages

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 11:00:25 AM
(0)
Professor
Does it only do it with text messages or does it do it with MMS as well?
Does it only do it with text messages or does it do it with MMS as well?

Re: Answering Text Messages

2 of 4 (1,487 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 9:29:34 PM
(0)
Contributor
i just tried with text messages..

Alan
i just tried with text messages..

Alan

3 of 4 (1,445 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 6:22:51 AM
(0)
Scholar
 What about during an incoming phone call.. can you silence it then, without answering it? On most phones, hitting one of the volume keys on the side does that, and also for messaging tones.. Not familiar with your phone, though...
 What about during an incoming phone call.. can you silence it then, without answering it? On most phones, hitting one of the volume keys on the side does that, and also for messaging tones.. Not familiar with your phone, though...

4 of 4 (1,431 Views)