Helpful Links

Android client for Family Map service

Tutor

Android client for Family Map service

If you have an Android phone you may like it. The app is an alternative to web mobile client. It displays location result on Google Maps. Search Market for "AT&T Family Map" or just for "ATT".

Message 1 of 7
Tutor

Re: Android client for Family Map service

I had to rename the application to do not use AT&T in the title because  I received a trademarks infringement note.

New name is "Family Locator (A)". Same happened to Verizon version.

Message 2 of 7
Contributor

What happened to the app? It force closes now and isn't in the market any longer. I just bought this app and now it's useless. Refunds?

Message 3 of 7
Tutor

ATT forced Google to suspend application for using their trademark. I had to publish it by new name "Family Locator". Just updated Demo version yesterday. You can pass location to Google Maps now by pressing holding  located position for 1-3 sec.  Non-demo version is will be updated in a day or two.

Message 4 of 7
Tutor

If somebody purchased old application which was suspended feel free to request a refund via Google Checkout.

Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I can't find an AT&T family map client for android.  Is this still available?  If it isn't, when will there be one?

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Tutor

Sorry, ATT forced me to take it down. Only Verizon and Sprint versions are available now which should not be searchable on ATT phones.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support