Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 31, 2011
10:27:01 PM
View profile
Android Market not working

I recently got the atrix 2. It worked great for about the first few weeks. Now, every time I try to access the android market it says no connection, retry. My internet is no longer working on my phone. Not even when I am connected to a wifi network. Does anyone know why this problem may be occurring?

I recently got the atrix 2. It worked great for about the first few weeks. Now, every time I try to access the android market it says no connection, retry. My internet is no longer working on my phone. Not even when I am connected to a wifi network. Does anyone know why this problem may be occurring?

Android Market not working

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2012 10:41:13 AM
(0)
Master
So even with a wifi connection, you can't browse to any website with your phone? The wifi radio is turned on and shows the wifi symbol at the top of the screen?

For the cellular data connection, you have the up/down arrows indicating an active data connection?
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
So even with a wifi connection, you can't browse to any website with your phone? The wifi radio is turned on and shows the wifi symbol at the top of the screen?

For the cellular data connection, you have the up/down arrows indicating an active data connection?
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Android Market not working

2 of 2 (308 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments