Helpful Links

Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

Scholar

Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

1,560 Views
Message 1 of 19
Mentor

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

No SIM ejector tool?? Hmm..

Message 2 of 19
Scholar

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

what's the point of this thread again? 

Message 3 of 19
Master

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

 


iPhone 4 me wrote:

No SIM ejector tool?? Hmm..


 

I just checked my account, and he is correct, the box does not list the sim ejector tool as it had in the past.Maybe the iPhone 4 doesn't need the tool.....

 

 

Included Accessories

In the box: iPhone 4, stereo headset with mic, dock connector to USB cable, USB power adapter, documentation

Message 4 of 19
Master

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

 


noekozz wrote:

what's the point of this thread again? 


If you don't see the point, that is fine, feel free to move on to another thread that appeals to you more. Smiley Wink

 

Message 5 of 19
Professor

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

Got his a day early no?

Message 6 of 19
Voyager

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

Why do you need a SIM tool.... ever heard of a paper clip?

Message 7 of 19
Mentor

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

 


Irish Rose wrote:

 


iPhone 4 me wrote:

No SIM ejector tool?? Hmm..


 

I just checked my account, and he is correct, the box does not list the sim ejector tool as it had in the past.Maybe the iPhone 4 doesn't need the tool.....

 

 

Included Accessories

In the box: iPhone 4, stereo headset with mic, dock connector to USB cable, USB power adapter, documentation


OK thanks. I'm sure it must be easy to install the SIM if they withheld the tool. No biggie though, still have the one from 3GS so I'm set.

 

Message 8 of 19

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

must resist so I can open up my first iphone 4 (upgrading from the razor) with fresh eyes and the wow factor :Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 19
Professor

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

(edited: Moved it to newer)

Probably has the MicroSIM in it since he can't find the MicroSIM in the box. Nor is the SIM Ejector Tool. Oh wait. Look here. (Copied through Excel of course)

1Apple IPH 4 32GB BLK PHONE
2Various SIM
3FREIGHT

 

Could that have the ejector tool he neglected to mention?

Message 10 of 19
Scholar

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

nice..show me you taking the phone out of the box but not turning it on and showing us the actual phone. I love seeing pictures of boxesSmiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 19

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

funny

Message 12 of 19
Professor

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing


sfriley wrote:

Why do you need a SIM tool.... ever heard of a paper clip?


  • Paper clip
  • Thumb Tack
  • Push Pin
  • Syringe (only if you're dumb).
Message 13 of 19
Scholar

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing


Irish Rose wrote:

 


noekozz wrote:

what's the point of this thread again? 


If you don't see the point, that is fine, feel free to move on to another thread that appeals to you more. Smiley Wink

 


noekozz wrote:

{Comments edited - please keep it relevant and stay on topic}

 

 

Rest assured that by Thursday, that video will just be just another kid opening up a new iPhone box.  

Message 14 of 19
Master

Re: Amateur iPhone 4 Unboxing

 


josephz2va wrote:

(edited: Moved it to newer)

Probably has the MicroSIM in it since he can't find the MicroSIM in the box. Nor is the SIM Ejector Tool. Oh wait. Look here. (Copied through Excel of course)

 

1Apple IPH 4 32GB BLK PHONE
2Various SIM
3FREIGHT

 

 

Could that have the ejector tool he neglected to mention?


No, that is only the Micro Sim, which was most likely inside the phone when he got it. I'm think if there wasn't one included in the box, there probably isn't a need for it.

 

Message 15 of 19
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support