All you iphone NOOBS Chill Out!

Explorer

All you iphone NOOBS Chill Out!

Every time a new phone comes out all you chicken littles run around screaming "where is my phone, where is my phone!"

Get over it! It will come when it comes!

Message 1 of 13 (964 Views)
Scholar

Re: All you iphone NOOBS Chill Out!

"Chicken Littles"!!! Hahaha. That's good stuff.
Message 2 of 13 (901 Views)
Professor

I just couldn't imagine paying good money for a phone without even seeing one before I bought it.  Apple has built up such a blind following it is amazing.

Message 3 of 13 (886 Views)
Teacher

It's not blind. Most of us have iPhones already and are well-versed with the features, functions and stability of them.
Message 4 of 13 (872 Views)
Tutor

I am one of those NOOBS, but I still think this is funny.  I've never pre-ordered anything before and the feeling of anticipation is pretty cool.  Then again I'm upgrading from an iPhone 3G.

Message 5 of 13 (871 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

I've never been around for a new iPhone craze, so this is fun to watch. I've been to Sprint's board too, they're not as fun because, man, some of those posters are mean!! Name-calling, rude comments. I saw one poster insinuate that another poster was a child molester?! What the heck?. It's like the Jerry Springer of the wireless industry.
Message 6 of 13 (825 Views)
Explorer

I'll admit, I'm a complete iPhone noob (jumping ship from Blackberry), and the anticipation is making me giddy.  Though it's kinda funny to see everyone completely freaking out over a phone of all things.  I've pretty much been spending the past couple of days downloading wallpapers and looking at cases/screen protectors and apps.  (If anyone has any suggestions at all about any of those things, feel free to throw them at me.)

Message 7 of 13 (751 Views)
Mentor

This is my first time being apart of the iphone craze too! It is like I am a part of some kind of iphone cult. I am normally an obessive person but I think for the first time I met a whole lot more people who are nuttier then I am. I like reading all the posts. It is very entertaining. They should make a reality tv show of this one day...following the life of a few iphone fanatics from the first day a new iphone was released til the day after they received their iphone.

Message 8 of 13 (706 Views)
Teacher

valerie0187 wrote:

They should make a reality tv show of this one day...following the life of a few iphone fanatics from the first day a new iphone was released til the day after they received their iphone.

i smell a new episode of MTV True Life Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 13 (695 Views)
Explorer

torifriction wrote:
i smell a new episode of MTV True Life Smiley Very Happy

Next on True Life: I Bought an iPhone

"You guys don't UNDERSTAND!!  I NEED my phone!!  It's WEDNESDAY already!!  NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!!!"

Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 13 (651 Views)
Expert

OK, that made me laugh! Smiley Very Happy  And I needed that after reading all the new iPhone posts.

Sounds like they don't have enough active Mods there?

Thatsmyname wrote:
I've never been around for a new iPhone craze, so this is fun to watch. I've been to Sprint's board too, they're not as fun because, man, some of those posters are mean!! Name-calling, rude comments. I saw one poster insinuate that another poster was a child molester?! What the heck?. It's like the Jerry Springer of the wireless industry.

Message 11 of 13 (402 Views)
Master

spd2demun wrote:

OK, that made me laugh! Smiley Very Happy  And I needed that after reading all the new iPhone posts.

Sounds like they don't have enough active Mods there?

Thatsmyname wrote:

I guess so. Verizon's Forum is the same way. Their Forum, to me, seems to be moderated horribly.

To the OP, I agree with you, but I would start to get antsy if I had a shiny brand new iPhone coming in the mail for me. If it was not delivered on the expected date, then I would get worried.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 12 of 13 (337 Views)
Scholar

Haha. Glad I could help you out with a laugh. no, they clearly have no mods... Or the mods can't be bothered.
Message 13 of 13 (313 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.