Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 12, 2011
10:57:33 AM
View profile
All you iphone NOOBS Chill Out!

Every time a new phone comes out all you chicken littles run around screaming "where is my phone, where is my phone!"

Get over it! It will come when it comes!

Every time a new phone comes out all you chicken littles run around screaming "where is my phone, where is my phone!"

Get over it! It will come when it comes!

All you iphone NOOBS Chill Out!

12 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(12)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 12:45:04 PM
(0)
Scholar
"Chicken Littles"!!! Hahaha. That's good stuff.
"Chicken Littles"!!! Hahaha. That's good stuff.

Re: All you iphone NOOBS Chill Out!

2 of 13 (868 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 12:49:30 PM
(0)
Professor

I just couldn't imagine paying good money for a phone without even seeing one before I bought it.  Apple has built up such a blind following it is amazing.

I just couldn't imagine paying good money for a phone without even seeing one before I bought it.  Apple has built up such a blind following it is amazing.

3 of 13 (853 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 12:53:57 PM
(0)
Teacher
It's not blind. Most of us have iPhones already and are well-versed with the features, functions and stability of them.
It's not blind. Most of us have iPhones already and are well-versed with the features, functions and stability of them.

4 of 13 (839 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 12:53:59 PM
(0)
Tutor

I am one of those NOOBS, but I still think this is funny.  I've never pre-ordered anything before and the feeling of anticipation is pretty cool.  Then again I'm upgrading from an iPhone 3G.

I am one of those NOOBS, but I still think this is funny.  I've never pre-ordered anything before and the feeling of anticipation is pretty cool.  Then again I'm upgrading from an iPhone 3G.

5 of 13 (838 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 1:08:55 PM
(0)
Scholar
I've never been around for a new iPhone craze, so this is fun to watch. I've been to Sprint's board too, they're not as fun because, man, some of those posters are mean!! Name-calling, rude comments. I saw one poster insinuate that another poster was a child molester?! What the heck?. It's like the Jerry Springer of the wireless industry.
I've never been around for a new iPhone craze, so this is fun to watch. I've been to Sprint's board too, they're not as fun because, man, some of those posters are mean!! Name-calling, rude comments. I saw one poster insinuate that another poster was a child molester?! What the heck?. It's like the Jerry Springer of the wireless industry.

6 of 13 (792 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 2:33:15 PM
(0)
Explorer

I'll admit, I'm a complete iPhone noob (jumping ship from Blackberry), and the anticipation is making me giddy.  Though it's kinda funny to see everyone completely freaking out over a phone of all things.  I've pretty much been spending the past couple of days downloading wallpapers and looking at cases/screen protectors and apps.  (If anyone has any suggestions at all about any of those things, feel free to throw them at me.)

I'll admit, I'm a complete iPhone noob (jumping ship from Blackberry), and the anticipation is making me giddy.  Though it's kinda funny to see everyone completely freaking out over a phone of all things.  I've pretty much been spending the past couple of days downloading wallpapers and looking at cases/screen protectors and apps.  (If anyone has any suggestions at all about any of those things, feel free to throw them at me.)

7 of 13 (718 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 3:03:17 PM
(0)
Mentor

This is my first time being apart of the iphone craze too! It is like I am a part of some kind of iphone cult. I am normally an obessive person but I think for the first time I met a whole lot more people who are nuttier then I am. I like reading all the posts. It is very entertaining. They should make a reality tv show of this one day...following the life of a few iphone fanatics from the first day a new iphone was released til the day after they received their iphone.

This is my first time being apart of the iphone craze too! It is like I am a part of some kind of iphone cult. I am normally an obessive person but I think for the first time I met a whole lot more people who are nuttier then I am. I like reading all the posts. It is very entertaining. They should make a reality tv show of this one day...following the life of a few iphone fanatics from the first day a new iphone was released til the day after they received their iphone.

8 of 13 (673 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 3:10:39 PM
(0)
Teacher

valerie0187 wrote:

They should make a reality tv show of this one day...following the life of a few iphone fanatics from the first day a new iphone was released til the day after they received their iphone.

i smell a new episode of MTV True Life Smiley Very Happy

valerie0187 wrote:

They should make a reality tv show of this one day...following the life of a few iphone fanatics from the first day a new iphone was released til the day after they received their iphone.

from my white 32gb iPhone 4s

9 of 13 (662 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 4:02:40 PM
(0)
Explorer

torifriction wrote:

Next on True Life: I Bought an iPhone

"You guys don't UNDERSTAND!!  I NEED my phone!!  It's WEDNESDAY already!!  NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!!!"

Smiley Very Happy

torifriction wrote:

Next on True Life: I Bought an iPhone

"You guys don't UNDERSTAND!!  I NEED my phone!!  It's WEDNESDAY already!!  NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!!!"

Smiley Very Happy

10 of 13 (618 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 10:10:56 PM
(0)
Expert

OK, that made me laugh! Smiley Very Happy  And I needed that after reading all the new iPhone posts.

Sounds like they don't have enough active Mods there?

Thatsmyname wrote:

OK, that made me laugh! Smiley Very Happy  And I needed that after reading all the new iPhone posts.

Thatsmyname wrote:

11 of 13 (369 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 4:16:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

spd2demun wrote:

Thatsmyname wrote:

I guess so. Verizon's Forum is the same way. Their Forum, to me, seems to be moderated horribly.

To the OP, I agree with you, but I would start to get antsy if I had a shiny brand new iPhone coming in the mail for me. If it was not delivered on the expected date, then I would get worried.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

spd2demun wrote:

Thatsmyname wrote:

I guess so. Verizon's Forum is the same way. Their Forum, to me, seems to be moderated horribly.

To the OP, I agree with you, but I would start to get antsy if I had a shiny brand new iPhone coming in the mail for me. If it was not delivered on the expected date, then I would get worried.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

12 of 13 (304 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 5:45:46 PM
(0)
Scholar
Haha. Glad I could help you out with a laugh. no, they clearly have no mods... Or the mods can't be bothered.
Haha. Glad I could help you out with a laugh. no, they clearly have no mods... Or the mods can't be bothered.

13 of 13 (280 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments