Airtime expiration with a $15 topup card..

Contributor

Airtime expiration with a $15 topup card..

Hi, I've been using GoPhone for the last two years and I've never really had a problem with anything before.  I've always topped up with $25 ever three months.  But this coming month, my airtime expiration is coming before I get paid this week and I'm a little short on cash.  So, I guess my question would be - 

• If I were to get a $15 topup, will it carry over my balance and push my airtime expiration 30 days? 
  • Or is the $15 option only for feature packages and does not push the expire date & carry my balance over? 

I've never really had to do this before and now I'm just wondering what I can do because I don't want to lose the balance on my phone and lose out money if the the $15 top up doesn't push my airtime date.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: Airtime expiration with a $15 topup card..

Yes, the $15 refill will extend your account expiration date by 30 days and allow you to keep your accumulated account balance. Smiley Happy  (Personally, I would make the refill one day prior to your current expiration date.)

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support