Airtime deduction?

Contributor

Airtime deduction?

Since I'm using a prepaid phone, I have the unlimited messaging package that I got on the fourth of this month. But for some reason as I was texting this morning, I was deducted $0.25 for like three messages that I sent out this morning. I also had a difficult time contacting AT&T via e-mail and chat support. Any way that I can get help with this? I would hate for this to happen again, and it made me have a lower balance now. 

Thanks to anyone who can help me in advance! Greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: Airtime deduction?

Were you sending messages to a foreign country?  If so, not all countries are included in the package so that would be my first guess as to the charges. 

But regardless - you cannot contact customer service via e-mail or chat with prepaid service.  You will have to call customer service (611 from your phone or 1-800-331-0500 from another phone).  State "more options" at the first menu prompt, then "customer service" at all following menu prompts - after a few the automated system will connect you with a live representative.  You can request a refund if you believe you've been erroneously charged for the messages.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support