Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 21, 2008
7:02:23 PM
View profile
AirCard...
I have never had a wireless card before and I purchased an aircard for my laptop today online. I got an order confirmation via email and it has a phone number associated with it.  Should it have a new phone number or should my current cell number be the one associated with it or does one need to be with it at all?  I am really stupid when it comes to this.
I have never had a wireless card before and I purchased an aircard for my laptop today online. I got an order confirmation via email and it has a phone number associated with it.  Should it have a new phone number or should my current cell number be the one associated with it or does one need to be with it at all?  I am really stupid when it comes to this.

AirCard...

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2008 8:55:29 PM
(0)
Scholar
Your wireless broadband card will have its own phone number. You'll be getting a SIM chip for the wireless card that contains the phone number embedded in it. Most likely the billing for the air card will be part of the wireless bill for your cell phone...but again, using a separate number to identify it.
Your wireless broadband card will have its own phone number. You'll be getting a SIM chip for the wireless card that contains the phone number embedded in it. Most likely the billing for the air card will be part of the wireless bill for your cell phone...but again, using a separate number to identify it.

Re: AirCard...

2 of 3 (1,551 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2008 8:58:12 AM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks!  I really appreciate your answer! 
Thanks!  I really appreciate your answer! 

Re: AirCard...

3 of 3 (1,476 Views)