Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 9, 2012
6:44:00 AM
Address Book App

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note. I downloaded the Messages app so I could sync my texts with my tablet and send messages from the browser. So far so good.

The website asks me to sync my phone contacts with the Address Book app. After some research, I find that the Address Book app should work on the Note according to AT&T, but according to the Play Store it doesn't.

Can you make this work with the Note?

Also I've been getting lots of errors on the web lately with the Messages and the Address Book websites. Is there a problem with these sites?

Thanks!

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note. I downloaded the Messages app so I could sync my texts with my tablet and send messages from the browser. So far so good.

The website asks me to sync my phone contacts with the Address Book app. After some research, I find that the Address Book app should work on the Note according to AT&T, but according to the Play Store it doesn't.

Can you make this work with the Note?

Also I've been getting lots of errors on the web lately with the Messages and the Address Book websites. Is there a problem with these sites?

Thanks!

Address Book App

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too