Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 12, 2009
11:16:02 PM
View profile
Adding unlimit text and billing

Wonder if adding unlimit text feature would charge me other cost service beside $20/month?

how long it take to be active? and when should i adding it if my cycle bill is at 11 of the month?

Wonder if adding unlimit text feature would charge me other cost service beside $20/month?

how long it take to be active? and when should i adding it if my cycle bill is at 11 of the month?

Adding unlimit text and billing

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2009 6:30:39 AM
(0)
Professor

kimlong wrote:

With unlimited test plan, you can send text messages (SMS) and pics and vids (MMS) for no additional cost...as long as the MMS are 600kb or less. Anything over 600kb will encure a data charge of $.01 per kb. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it adds up very quickly.

It will be activated as soon as you tell customer service 800-331-0500, to add it to you phone.

You can add it any time during the billing cycle, they will just prorate the charges, depending on when you start the plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

kimlong wrote:

With unlimited test plan, you can send text messages (SMS) and pics and vids (MMS) for no additional cost...as long as the MMS are 600kb or less. Anything over 600kb will encure a data charge of $.01 per kb. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it adds up very quickly.

It will be activated as soon as you tell customer service 800-331-0500, to add it to you phone.

You can add it any time during the billing cycle, they will just prorate the charges, depending on when you start the plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: Adding unlimit text and billing

2 of 2 (101 Views)