Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 22, 2011
6:03:04 AM
View profile
Adding text to home/mini screen.
Edited by starcaser on Jul 22, 2011 at 6:10:06 AM

Does anyone know if one can add text to the home or mini screen on the Nokia 6350?.  I'd like to put my name and home phone number on the outside of my phone without having to resort to tacky archaic labels. Thank you in advance.

Does anyone know if one can add text to the home or mini screen on the Nokia 6350?.  I'd like to put my name and home phone number on the outside of my phone without having to resort to tacky archaic labels. Thank you in advance.

Adding text to home/mini screen.

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2011 9:10:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

The only way I know of to do so would be to use the "Welcome Note" (text) option.  It only displays upon startup of the phone though - so it may not be ideal for what you are after.  (And I don't know if an at&t branded Nokia retains the option or not - but it is on both of my non-branded Nokias - within the settings/phone menu structure.)

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

The only way I know of to do so would be to use the "Welcome Note" (text) option.  It only displays upon startup of the phone though - so it may not be ideal for what you are after.  (And I don't know if an at&t branded Nokia retains the option or not - but it is on both of my non-branded Nokias - within the settings/phone menu structure.)

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Adding text to home/mini screen.

2 of 2 (416 Views)