Posted Jun 9, 2008
1:33:22 PM
View profile
Adding money to a prepaid phone
How can I add money to my son's phone? I forgot the pin I set up and the phone is at home and I cannot retreive the e-mail.  All I want to do is add money so I can call him as we don't have a home phone?
How can I add money to my son's phone? I forgot the pin I set up and the phone is at home and I cannot retreive the e-mail.  All I want to do is add money so I can call him as we don't have a home phone?

Adding money to a prepaid phone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2008 2:19:23 PM
(0)
Expert
you can call 1.800.331.0500 and speak to a live rep and make payment over the phone, no account verifacation needed.
Wirelessly posted (Opera/8.01 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/3.1.10423/1724; en; U; ssr))

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.
you can call 1.800.331.0500 and speak to a live rep and make payment over the phone, no account verifacation needed.
Wirelessly posted (Opera/8.01 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/3.1.10423/1724; en; U; ssr))

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

Re: Adding money to a prepaid phone

2 of 2 (2,169 Views)