Adding Line to iPhone

Contributor

Adding Line to iPhone

[ Edited ]

I have an iPhone and 1 line, i want to go to a family plan and add another line. I have had my iPhone over 2 hrs, don't want to sign a new contract, new line should be basic answer and talk. Any suggestions? ATT seems to not give me an option they offer phones with a contract.

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Message 1 of 4 (256 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Adding Line to iPhone

I think your only option for getting a new line and not committing to a contract is to make the new line a prepaid cell phone (a gophone). There are plenty of basic talk and text type phones available.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)
ACE - Master

sandblaster wrote:

I think your only option for getting a new line and not committing to a contract is to make the new line a prepaid cell phone (a gophone). There are plenty of basic talk and text type phones available.

Now that I think of it, you should also be able to add a line to a postpaid account and not have to commit to a contract by either bringing your own phone or buying a phone at the full retail "no contract" price. I'm not sure you can do that on-line though. I suggest you go to a corporate store and explain what you want to do, they should be able to set you up.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (232 Views)

they will try to sell you the 2y agreement, thats their jobs as salespeople... but dont cave tell them what you want and do it.

Message 4 of 4 (204 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support