Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 14, 2011
5:57:10 AM
Account was charged before but now pending charging has been credit back

Ordered the phone on Oct 7. Being charged on Oct 11. But now the money has been back with no transfer history. Does this mean the order has been canceled??? 

3 reps talked to in the past 3 days all told me it's highly possible that the phone will be delivered today, and it was at the warehouse waiting to be shipped when I was calling. 

Is there any one on the same boat? Wht is happening!!??

Ordered the phone on Oct 7. Being charged on Oct 11. But now the money has been back with no transfer history. Does this mean the order has been canceled??? 

3 reps talked to in the past 3 days all told me it's highly possible that the phone will be delivered today, and it was at the warehouse waiting to be shipped when I was calling. 

Is there any one on the same boat? Wht is happening!!??

Account was charged before but now pending charging has been credit back

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 5:59:04 AM
(0)
Teacher

No, they will recharge the account, rule of thumb is the "Pending transaction" drops offer after a certain amount of days.  Sometimes this happens when the store doesn't push the "final charge button".

No, they will recharge the account, rule of thumb is the "Pending transaction" drops offer after a certain amount of days.  Sometimes this happens when the store doesn't push the "final charge button".

Re: Account was charged before but now pending charging has been credit back

2 of 5 (194 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 6:02:22 AM
(0)
Teacher

Same thing happened to us - I am SURE they will charge us Smiley Happy  Just suprised that they are delivering today and we have not paid for our phones.

So excited to start playing with my new phone.  My daughter may be even more excited than I am - she is getting my 3GS

Same thing happened to us - I am SURE they will charge us Smiley Happy  Just suprised that they are delivering today and we have not paid for our phones.

So excited to start playing with my new phone.  My daughter may be even more excited than I am - she is getting my 3GS

3 of 5 (186 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 6:08:25 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you! Now I got more faith for staying home today and wait for the phone.Smiley Happy  Fingure crossed it will arrive!

Thank you! Now I got more faith for staying home today and wait for the phone.Smiley Happy  Fingure crossed it will arrive!

4 of 5 (180 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 7:08:29 AM
(0)
Teacher

allencka wrote:

+1

allencka wrote:

+1

5 of 5 (150 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments