Ask a question

Posted Apr 16, 2012
    9:32:15 AM
    View profile
    Account history
    Edited by ShaunMN on Apr 16, 2012 at 10:23:15 AM

My account history isn't updating online for my calls can someone please tell me why this is not happening

Account history

[ Edited ]
    2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 16, 2012 12:01:25 PM
    (0)
    Former Community Manager

Sorry you're having an issue with your call log. 

Are you not seeing your outgoing/incoming calls logged?

How long has this been an issue?

Has anything changed on your account since the last time it worked as you expected?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Account history

2 of 3 (1,478 Views)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 17, 2012 9:01:41 AM
    (0)
    Former Community Manager
    Moved for better exposure
    --------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Account history

3 of 3 (1,400 Views)