Helpful Links

Accessing ATT WIRELESS Account

Contributor

Accessing ATT WIRELESS Account

This is the second month in a row I cannot access my account to see my bill.  I have reset user name password each time. I have even called the Customer Care Rep and they reset the user name and password and still I cannot access the account.  When you try to utilize the Contact Us Link  on the bottom of the Att website you go into a vicious loop back to your account and you cannot contact ATT. Perhaps the executives should go on their website and attempt to view their account as a consumer would to see what a mess it is.  I expect more from ATT, especially since I retired from BellSouth and will always be a customer and advocate for ATT, but this is not 21st Century technology when you cannot access your wirless account online.  Please fix this problem it is embarrasing.

Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Accessing ATT WIRELESS Account

What problem are you having? Are you receiving an error when you try to log in?
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support