Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 7, 2012
6:20:32 PM
View profile
Accessing ATT WIRELESS Account

This is the second month in a row I cannot access my account to see my bill.  I have reset user name password each time. I have even called the Customer Care Rep and they reset the user name and password and still I cannot access the account.  When you try to utilize the Contact Us Link  on the bottom of the Att website you go into a vicious loop back to your account and you cannot contact ATT. Perhaps the executives should go on their website and attempt to view their account as a consumer would to see what a mess it is.  I expect more from ATT, especially since I retired from BellSouth and will always be a customer and advocate for ATT, but this is not 21st Century technology when you cannot access your wirless account online.  Please fix this problem it is embarrasing.

This is the second month in a row I cannot access my account to see my bill.  I have reset user name password each time. I have even called the Customer Care Rep and they reset the user name and password and still I cannot access the account.  When you try to utilize the Contact Us Link  on the bottom of the Att website you go into a vicious loop back to your account and you cannot contact ATT. Perhaps the executives should go on their website and attempt to view their account as a consumer would to see what a mess it is.  I expect more from ATT, especially since I retired from BellSouth and will always be a customer and advocate for ATT, but this is not 21st Century technology when you cannot access your wirless account online.  Please fix this problem it is embarrasing.

Accessing ATT WIRELESS Account

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 8, 2012 6:31:40 PM
(0)
Employee
What problem are you having? Are you receiving an error when you try to log in?
What problem are you having? Are you receiving an error when you try to log in?
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Accessing ATT WIRELESS Account

2 of 2 (1,735 Views)