Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 22, 2011
10:58:30 PM
Access Online Locker?

How do I delete pictures from the online locker?  My phone is a samsung captivate if that helps.  I can view the pictures on my phone, but i cannot even access the online locker from the internet...please help

How do I delete pictures from the online locker?  My phone is a samsung captivate if that helps.  I can view the pictures on my phone, but i cannot even access the online locker from the internet...please help

Access Online Locker?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2011 8:00:13 AM
(0)
Teacher
I had to call customer support for this answer, as I was having the same problem. Here is the answer: From your my att (www.att.com) go to the second line of menus over to Apps. Under mobile services click the Mobile Share button. Apparently it will bring you right there (I can not confirm as that portion of the site is currently down). I wish there was a link to that information under "Related Topics" when you use the search feature, as it has only information on how to access the Online Locker from your phone and no information on how to do it from your computer. I hope this was helpful. Have a nice day.
I had to call customer support for this answer, as I was having the same problem. Here is the answer: From your my att (www.att.com) go to the second line of menus over to Apps. Under mobile services click the Mobile Share button. Apparently it will bring you right there (I can not confirm as that portion of the site is currently down). I wish there was a link to that information under "Related Topics" when you use the search feature, as it has only information on how to access the Online Locker from your phone and no information on how to do it from your computer. I hope this was helpful. Have a nice day.

Re: Access Online Locker?

2 of 4 (54,078 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2012 6:38:57 PM
(0)
Teacher

Direct link

www.locker.att.net  

Direct link

www.locker.att.net  

3 of 4 (42,595 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2012 7:19:05 AM
(0)
Contributor
You can also delete the photos from the locker using your phone. Tap on the photo on the homescreen of the app, then tap on the trash can in the little bar that pops up on the bottom of the screen.
You can also delete the photos from the locker using your phone. Tap on the photo on the homescreen of the app, then tap on the trash can in the little bar that pops up on the bottom of the screen.

4 of 4 (39,804 Views)