Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 28, 2011
6:51:51 AM
View profile
ATT needs to Rethink Possible

So, I am upgrading my smartphone.  I have had a smartphone for a year and a half with no data plan.  Been working great.  Now, if I upgrade, I am going to have to pay for something I simply will turn completely off and not use.  I will only connect wirelessly.  It's a shame.  I am already paying ATT $1,800 a year for phone service and they are going to stick me with more charges.

ATT is about to lose a flood of business to Verizon, ATT needs to Rethink Possible where their data plans are concerned.

I work in technology, so, I don't want to hear the hogwash ATT spews out about the devices needing to update and such.  Don't need a data plan in a wireless environment to update a device.  Bad business ATT.

Not that they are listening.

So, I am upgrading my smartphone.  I have had a smartphone for a year and a half with no data plan.  Been working great.  Now, if I upgrade, I am going to have to pay for something I simply will turn completely off and not use.  I will only connect wirelessly.  It's a shame.  I am already paying ATT $1,800 a year for phone service and they are going to stick me with more charges.

ATT is about to lose a flood of business to Verizon, ATT needs to Rethink Possible where their data plans are concerned.

I work in technology, so, I don't want to hear the hogwash ATT spews out about the devices needing to update and such.  Don't need a data plan in a wireless environment to update a device.  Bad business ATT.

ATT needs to Rethink Possible

22 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(22)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2011 4:33:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

redviper wrote:

If you are going to use a smartphone on AT&T, (or any other top cellular provider) regardless of what brand the phone is, you MUST, repeat MUST have a mandatory data plan associated with that smartphone. There is absolutely no way around it. If you try to secretly use a smartphone without signing a data plan, AT&T reserves the right to manually add one for you - it's in the Terms of Service that you agreed to. If you do not want to pay for the data plan you "are not going to use", I would suggest upgrading to a device that is NOT a smartphone. Then, you will not have to pay extra every month for data. That's what I would do, and just about the only other thing around it.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

redviper wrote:

If you are going to use a smartphone on AT&T, (or any other top cellular provider) regardless of what brand the phone is, you MUST, repeat MUST have a mandatory data plan associated with that smartphone. There is absolutely no way around it. If you try to secretly use a smartphone without signing a data plan, AT&T reserves the right to manually add one for you - it's in the Terms of Service that you agreed to. If you do not want to pay for the data plan you "are not going to use", I would suggest upgrading to a device that is NOT a smartphone. Then, you will not have to pay extra every month for data. That's what I would do, and just about the only other thing around it.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT needs to Rethink Possible

2 of 23 (506 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2011 5:37:56 PM
(0)
Former Employee

"ATT is about to lose a flood of business to Verizon, ATT needs to Rethink Possible where their data plans are concerned."

Verizon requires a data plan too, a $30 data plan, at least with AT&T you can get a $15 200 MB plan so you can still use a Smartphone. 

"ATT is about to lose a flood of business to Verizon, ATT needs to Rethink Possible where their data plans are concerned."

Verizon requires a data plan too, a $30 data plan, at least with AT&T you can get a $15 200 MB plan so you can still use a Smartphone. 

3 of 23 (501 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2011 5:39:38 AM
(0)
Expert

drumn_bass wrote:

add to the fact that verizon executives have already stated that the unlimited data plan for a iphone is limited and will be replaced very soon

drumn_bass wrote:

add to the fact that verizon executives have already stated that the unlimited data plan for a iphone is limited and will be replaced very soon

4 of 23 (489 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2011 1:19:35 AM
(0)
Master

drumn_bass wrote:

Actually Verizon has lowered their data system requirements when purchasing their Smartphones at a discounted price. It's now $15/150 MB instead of unlimited data for $30/month. You can see this new lower Smartphone data plan requirement in the below link under the cart on the right side.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewAllPhones&backTo=true...

As you said you can buy an AT&T data plan for $15/month for 200 MB. With Verizon it's $15/month for 150 MB so you receive 50 MB more with AT&T at the same price.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.

drumn_bass wrote:

Actually Verizon has lowered their data system requirements when purchasing their Smartphones at a discounted price. It's now $15/150 MB instead of unlimited data for $30/month. You can see this new lower Smartphone data plan requirement in the below link under the cart on the right side.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewAllPhones&backTo=true&deviceCategoryId=10

As you said you can buy an AT&T data plan for $15/month for 200 MB. With Verizon it's $15/month for 150 MB so you receive 50 MB more with AT&T at the same price.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.

5 of 23 (469 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2011 9:02:12 AM
(0)
Scholar

Why can AT&T/Verizon/etc. not recognize that there are some of us who want a smartphone without a data connection?  I want a smartphone so that I can track expenses, read ebooks, sync a calendar with Outlook, etc.  I used to carry a PDA for this purpose, along with a Razr; now I can have that functionality in one device as a smartphone.  Since I'm grandfathered, I'm not forced to have a data plan, but if I change providers or plans, I will have to. 

If an individual supplies his own hardware, the cell provider should allow him to choose whether or not to have a data plan.

Why can AT&T/Verizon/etc. not recognize that there are some of us who want a smartphone without a data connection?  I want a smartphone so that I can track expenses, read ebooks, sync a calendar with Outlook, etc.  I used to carry a PDA for this purpose, along with a Razr; now I can have that functionality in one device as a smartphone.  Since I'm grandfathered, I'm not forced to have a data plan, but if I change providers or plans, I will have to. 

If an individual supplies his own hardware, the cell provider should allow him to choose whether or not to have a data plan.

6 of 23 (448 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2011 2:23:45 PM
(0)
Expert

seajohn wrote:

doesn't work that way - a smartphone either supplied by the company or the end user is still a smartphone and falls under the terms of usage for the service / network, now supply your own network and then you have a valid point

seajohn wrote:

doesn't work that way - a smartphone either supplied by the company or the end user is still a smartphone and falls under the terms of usage for the service / network, now supply your own network and then you have a valid point

7 of 23 (435 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 3:40:47 AM
(0)
Employee

that and a smartphone is almost always using data in some shape of form at any given moment. That's the breaks, anywhere you go you will pay for a data plan. AT&T has at least been generous by letting you go without one since they made it mandatory.

that and a smartphone is almost always using data in some shape of form at any given moment. That's the breaks, anywhere you go you will pay for a data plan. AT&T has at least been generous by letting you go without one since they made it mandatory.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

8 of 23 (424 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 7:57:13 AM
(0)
Professor

JFizDaWiz wrote:

Because AT&T was not forcing you to purchase a something you don't want or need, you consider that generous? LOL. AT&T can just as easily offer a data block for smartphones. There would be many people that would take that option. Forcing the data plan is the equivalent of a landline provider forcing consumers to purchase a long distance plan when they don't plan on making a long distance calls. While it's true that one doesn't necessarily need to use a smartphone for service, there are many other features where a consumer would find a smartphone more useful. A data block would be a viable option.

JFizDaWiz wrote:

Because AT&T was not forcing you to purchase a something you don't want or need, you consider that generous? LOL. AT&T can just as easily offer a data block for smartphones. There would be many people that would take that option. Forcing the data plan is the equivalent of a landline provider forcing consumers to purchase a long distance plan when they don't plan on making a long distance calls. While it's true that one doesn't necessarily need to use a smartphone for service, there are many other features where a consumer would find a smartphone more useful. A data block would be a viable option.

9 of 23 (413 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 12:51:00 PM
(0)
Employee

Yes, they could. Verizon,T-Mobile and Sprint could as well but they don't either. They all charge a data plan for smartphones

Yes, they could. Verizon,T-Mobile and Sprint could as well but they don't either. They all charge a data plan for smartphones

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

10 of 23 (407 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 1:33:38 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by turbo46032 on Feb 1, 2011 at 1:34:29 PM

We have debated the issue - bottom line is that AT& gets away with it because they can. Thanks to the 'similar minds' at the other carriers, one's chances are severely limited unless one goes unlocked.

One of my personal reasons for a smartphone is that, by virtue of these critters being built to 'business' specs rather than to teenager specs, they seem to last longer. One of my children got a teenager-spec Samsung Eternity - due to enthusiastic use, the phone did not last an eternity... My second child has my hand-me-down BlackJack II for 2 years. Now almost 3 years old and it works as well as the day I got it. Several of my kids' friends, the ones with the more 'mainstream' teenager phones have had to replace their phones as well.

The second personal reason is, the issue of usability - the geezers among us prefer a phone with a decent, real QWERTY keyboard, not the slider variety Samsung Flight that requires hamster fingers but something easier to use. Blackberries and such are easy choices and allow serious texting.

But of course, it's all going to /dev/null... I can't help but wonder if AT&T ever realized that their network was brought to its knees (and is still there) by all the 'mandatory, therefore I will watch Youtube 24/7' data plans out there...

We have debated the issue - bottom line is that AT& gets away with it because they can. Thanks to the 'similar minds' at the other carriers, one's chances are severely limited unless one goes unlocked.

One of my personal reasons for a smartphone is that, by virtue of these critters being built to 'business' specs rather than to teenager specs, they seem to last longer. One of my children got a teenager-spec Samsung Eternity - due to enthusiastic use, the phone did not last an eternity... My second child has my hand-me-down BlackJack II for 2 years. Now almost 3 years old and it works as well as the day I got it. Several of my kids' friends, the ones with the more 'mainstream' teenager phones have had to replace their phones as well.

The second personal reason is, the issue of usability - the geezers among us prefer a phone with a decent, real QWERTY keyboard, not the slider variety Samsung Flight that requires hamster fingers but something easier to use. Blackberries and such are easy choices and allow serious texting.

But of course, it's all going to /dev/null... I can't help but wonder if AT&T ever realized that their network was brought to its knees (and is still there) by all the 'mandatory, therefore I will watch Youtube 24/7' data plans out there...

[ Edited ]
11 of 23 (377 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 5:18:49 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by seajohn on Feb 1, 2011 at 5:21:45 PM

wingrider01 wrote:

seajohn wrote:

I realize that it doesn't work that way; hence my question: "Why can AT&T/Verizon/etc. not recognize that there are some of us who want a smartphone without a data connection? "

wingrider01 wrote:

seajohn wrote:

I realize that it doesn't work that way; hence my question: "Why can AT&T/Verizon/etc. not recognize that there are some of us who want a smartphone without a data connection? "

[ Edited ]
12 of 23 (367 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 7:40:10 PM
(0)
Professor

JFizDaWiz wrote:

Yup, they sure do. It seems the carriers really like to play follow the leader these days. But just because all the carriers are doing it doesn't mean justification for me. I know how to think for my self and I don't expect the carriers to always do what is the best interest of it's consumers, not when they want to get greedy. I know a money grab when I see one. The fact that all the carriers are doing it doesn't make it any less that. The reasoning that is put out there can easily be debunked. Random data usage? Hello data block. Need to recover cost from subsidizing the phone? Hello bring your own phone. But the one you mention is my personal favorite. All the other carriers are doing it too or sometimes just, Verizon is doing it too. Hello flock of sheep. LOL

JFizDaWiz wrote:

Yup, they sure do. It seems the carriers really like to play follow the leader these days. But just because all the carriers are doing it doesn't mean justification for me. I know how to think for my self and I don't expect the carriers to always do what is the best interest of it's consumers, not when they want to get greedy. I know a money grab when I see one. The fact that all the carriers are doing it doesn't make it any less that. The reasoning that is put out there can easily be debunked. Random data usage? Hello data block. Need to recover cost from subsidizing the phone? Hello bring your own phone. But the one you mention is my personal favorite. All the other carriers are doing it too or sometimes just, Verizon is doing it too. Hello flock of sheep. LOL

13 of 23 (357 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 10:40:09 PM
(0)
Expert

One day, there will be no dumb phones left; so those who just want a phone to make calls will be forced to pay for a data plan they don't want/won't use?  That's when I think an enforcer will step in, somewhere; and I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. Smiley Wink

My guess is they force it because too many people got large bills on the old per-use system (especially kiddies), then they call their carrier and claim to never have used that much data. That and the fact it brings in a LOAD of cash!  But the network has to be maintained, and that isn't free.

One day, there will be no dumb phones left; so those who just want a phone to make calls will be forced to pay for a data plan they don't want/won't use?  That's when I think an enforcer will step in, somewhere; and I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. Smiley Wink

My guess is they force it because too many people got large bills on the old per-use system (especially kiddies), then they call their carrier and claim to never have used that much data. That and the fact it brings in a LOAD of cash!  But the network has to be maintained, and that isn't free.

14 of 23 (347 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 5:24:13 AM
(0)
Expert

seajohn wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

seajohn wrote:

No idea, corporate policy, all the major companies do it - ATT happened to be the last company to jump on that bandwagon - so there has to be a logical reason outside of the normal att haters replies of ATT is nickel and diming us to death.

Me I am a business owner, so I tend to compare the business side of it, seems like a good business decision to prevent calls of complaints incase there is cellular data charges - which add up fast to a huge amount

seajohn wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

seajohn wrote:

No idea, corporate policy, all the major companies do it - ATT happened to be the last company to jump on that bandwagon - so there has to be a logical reason outside of the normal att haters replies of ATT is nickel and diming us to death.

Me I am a business owner, so I tend to compare the business side of it, seems like a good business decision to prevent calls of complaints incase there is cellular data charges - which add up fast to a huge amount

15 of 23 (344 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 6:18:19 AM
(0)
Professor

wingrider01 wrote:

LOL. 12 x 15 = $180 per year. That's a lot of nickels and dimes. So what you say is the carriers are forcing the data plan as insurance? One has to carry auto insurance just in case they have an auto accident. The carriers force you to have a data plan just in case you accidentally use data. That is some pretty steep insurance. I bet the carriers just love collecting those nickels and dimes. That's the logical part. LOL Here is a nifty idea, how about you make those people that use data pay for the data, instead of making those that don't use it pay for it. Hmmm. Maybe that is just to logical for some people. LOL The sad part is I don't see where the complaints have stopped. I still see a lot of posts about phantom data usage and overages because of it.

wingrider01 wrote:

LOL. 12 x 15 = $180 per year. That's a lot of nickels and dimes. So what you say is the carriers are forcing the data plan as insurance? One has to carry auto insurance just in case they have an auto accident. The carriers force you to have a data plan just in case you accidentally use data. That is some pretty steep insurance. I bet the carriers just love collecting those nickels and dimes. That's the logical part. LOL Here is a nifty idea, how about you make those people that use data pay for the data, instead of making those that don't use it pay for it. Hmmm. Maybe that is just to logical for some people. LOL The sad part is I don't see where the complaints have stopped. I still see a lot of posts about phantom data usage and overages because of it.

16 of 23 (334 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 9:26:04 AM
(0)
Expert

sitnsidewayz wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

I am not "saying anything" not privy to the internal communications memos and policy making decisions for any cellualr provider, it is an opinion, just like everyone else that posts on the forums. I do not care at all. I use a smartphone for business and personal, I have no issues with the required data plan.

As far as "phanthom data use" some of it maybe valid, but then again I worked with a friend with them trying to figure out what their daughters data usage as so high

1. left a multitasking streaming app on at all time

2. had push set for her personal email address book set and a very low time cycle

3. kept facebook app oen all the time

4. kept a messenger app open at all time

So it her case, the "phanthom data usage" was not a one at all.

Pretty poor comparision with auto insurance, since auto insure is mandatory by each and every state and a pretty hefty fine is given if you don;t have it.

/rofl - "Here is a nifty idea, how about you make those people that use data pay for the data, instead of making those that don't use it pay for it." nice joke, att's lines would be clogged with pelpe complaing about 50 - 100 dollar "accidental data usage" complaints.

as always - you want the top end, be expected to pay for it. If the end user does not like it - go someplace that will handle it the way they want it to - if they can find one

sitnsidewayz wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

I am not "saying anything" not privy to the internal communications memos and policy making decisions for any cellualr provider, it is an opinion, just like everyone else that posts on the forums. I do not care at all. I use a smartphone for business and personal, I have no issues with the required data plan.

As far as "phanthom data use" some of it maybe valid, but then again I worked with a friend with them trying to figure out what their daughters data usage as so high

2. had push set for her personal email address book set and a very low time cycle

Pretty poor comparision with auto insurance, since auto insure is mandatory by each and every state and a pretty hefty fine is given if you don;t have it.

/rofl - "Here is a nifty idea, how about you make those people that use data pay for the data, instead of making those that don't use it pay for it." nice joke, att's lines would be clogged with pelpe complaing about 50 - 100 dollar "accidental data usage" complaints.

as always - you want the top end, be expected to pay for it. If the end user does not like it - go someplace that will handle it the way they want it to - if they can find one

17 of 23 (326 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 4:07:04 PM
(0)
Professor

wingrider01 wrote:

How funny. You aren't say nothing but you did. In fact, you said this, "seems like a good business decision to prevent calls of complaints incase there is cellular data charges", so I think the insurance analogy applies.

"nice joke, att's lines would be clogged with peope complaing about 50 - 100 dollar "accidental data usage" complaints". And you are probably right, so your answer to this is have the customers that don't use data pay for it? If they used the data, they should pay for it, no matter how hard they complain.

"as always - you want the top end, be expected to pay for it". Perhaps you should explain to me how I want the top end to pay for it when I'm saying, you use it you pay for it and quit making customers pay for something they don't want. I guess it's a good thing you run a Mickey Mouse business and not some multi billion dollar corporation.

wingrider01 wrote:

How funny. You aren't say nothing but you did. In fact, you said this, "seems like a good business decision to prevent calls of complaints incase there is cellular data charges", so I think the insurance analogy applies.

"nice joke, att's lines would be clogged with peope complaing about 50 - 100 dollar "accidental data usage" complaints". And you are probably right, so your answer to this is have the customers that don't use data pay for it? If they used the data, they should pay for it, no matter how hard they complain.

"as always - you want the top end, be expected to pay for it". Perhaps you should explain to me how I want the top end to pay for it when I'm saying, you use it you pay for it and quit making customers pay for something they don't want. I guess it's a good thing you run a Mickey Mouse business and not some multi billion dollar corporation.

18 of 23 (313 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 3, 2011 3:47:05 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Feb 3, 2011 at 3:48:04 AM

sitnsidewayz wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

there you go making assumptions on things you have no concept about. I stated my opinion if you don;t agree with it then that is your right, at least I don;t rezort to personal attacks which completely negate your "opinions"

If you want top end - aka a smartphone, expect to pay for the requirements that are put forth by every major carrier - to have a data plan - don't like the requirement, then get a qmd device - oh wait there is arequirement for that one also, then get a standard phone.

Nice assumption on my business, to bad you are incorrect as normal. Have a good day to day and a better day tomorrow, may you get everything you deserve and then some. Done with BHL type opinions and comments, enjoy

sitnsidewayz wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

there you go making assumptions on things you have no concept about. I stated my opinion if you don;t agree with it then that is your right, at least I don;t rezort to personal attacks which completely negate your "opinions"

If you want top end - aka a smartphone, expect to pay for the requirements that are put forth by every major carrier - to have a data plan - don't like the requirement, then get a qmd device - oh wait there is arequirement for that one also, then get a standard phone.

Nice assumption on my business, to bad you are incorrect as normal. Have a good day to day and a better day tomorrow, may you get everything you deserve and then some. Done with BHL type opinions and comments, enjoy

[ Edited ]
19 of 23 (306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 3, 2011 2:56:50 PM
(0)
Employee

bottom line, AT&T can make whatever requirements they want. You chose them, you do what they want. Don't like, leave. Very simple. No one is forcing you to stay, you can leave at any time. Yes you will have an ETF, but you agreed that when you signed the contract.

bottom line, AT&T can make whatever requirements they want. You chose them, you do what they want. Don't like, leave. Very simple. No one is forcing you to stay, you can leave at any time. Yes you will have an ETF, but you agreed that when you signed the contract.

20 of 23 (286 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 3, 2011 5:21:05 PM
(0)
Professor

JFizDaWiz wrote:

Actually they can't make WHATEVER requirements they want. They can only make reasonable ones that don't don't violate consumer laws and regulations. It's not like the FCC hasn't spanked AT&T before. And I really don't have to go anywhere do I? I can stay right here and point out my perceived flaws of AT&T's all I want. You on the other hand don't have to reply.

JFizDaWiz wrote:

Actually they can't make WHATEVER requirements they want. They can only make reasonable ones that don't don't violate consumer laws and regulations. It's not like the FCC hasn't spanked AT&T before. And I really don't have to go anywhere do I? I can stay right here and point out my perceived flaws of AT&T's all I want. You on the other hand don't have to reply.

21 of 23 (250 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 3, 2011 8:15:54 PM
(0)
Scholar

spd2demun wrote:

This may be, but every internet-capable phone I've ever had since the days of my Sony Ericsson W600i (awesome btw) and even before, has the magic AT&T MediaNet button that with a single press would suck data... the answer was, of course, a data block back when you could do it, or to modify the device connection profile (if you could). Some devices could not be neutered (sorry :-)) without a data block.

If AT&T was so concerned about such users, why not (a) charge more for a smartphone to begin with (b) allow unlockeds without hassle and (c) by default, block ALL data...

We can rationalize it all we want but the bottom line is that we as intelligent users would feel a LITTLE less insulted if AT&T came and told us up front "hey, people. It's all about money. Live with it".

Hiding behind reasons a child would find flaws in is not a sound business practice. Honesty, regardless of outcome, is.

spd2demun wrote:

This may be, but every internet-capable phone I've ever had since the days of my Sony Ericsson W600i (awesome btw) and even before, has the magic AT&T MediaNet button that with a single press would suck data... the answer was, of course, a data block back when you could do it, or to modify the device connection profile (if you could). Some devices could not be neutered (sorry :-)) without a data block.

If AT&T was so concerned about such users, why not (a) charge more for a smartphone to begin with (b) allow unlockeds without hassle and (c) by default, block ALL data...

We can rationalize it all we want but the bottom line is that we as intelligent users would feel a LITTLE less insulted if AT&T came and told us up front "hey, people. It's all about money. Live with it".

Hiding behind reasons a child would find flaws in is not a sound business practice. Honesty, regardless of outcome, is.

22 of 23 (238 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2011 3:27:02 AM
(0)
Employee

sitnsidewayz wrote:

JFizDaWiz wrote:

ok I guess not WHATEVER they want, but they can within reason do so. I mean they COULD charge $60 for 2GB if they wanted and make it mandatory for smartphones, stupid? yes. but can they? probably.

sitnsidewayz wrote:

JFizDaWiz wrote:

ok I guess not WHATEVER they want, but they can within reason do so. I mean they COULD charge $60 for 2GB if they wanted and make it mandatory for smartphones, stupid? yes. but can they? probably.

23 of 23 (233 Views)