Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 3, 2011
8:42:16 PM
View profile
ATT navigator won't log in after upgrade.

I just upgraded ATT navigator on my atrix and it won't log in. "Login failed, check signal" is the message Im getting. Un-installed and re-installed several times no help. Help please...

I just upgraded ATT navigator on my atrix and it won't log in. "Login failed, check signal" is the message Im getting. Un-installed and re-installed several times no help. Help please...

ATT navigator won't log in after upgrade.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2011 6:29:37 PM
(0)
Professor
Do you have a backup of applications prior to the upgrade. If so, is it possible to uninstall the app then restore your backup and see if it load?
Do you have a backup of applications prior to the upgrade. If so, is it possible to uninstall the app then restore your backup and see if it load?
Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: ATT navigator won't log in after upgrade.

2 of 3 (416 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 2:43:04 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hey jjgolf522, 

Did you get AT&T Navigator working properly again? 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hey jjgolf522, 

Did you get AT&T Navigator working properly again? 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: ATT navigator won't log in after upgrade.

3 of 3 (398 Views)