Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 27, 2011
8:02:54 AM
View profile
ATT Wireless incompatible with OS LION?

I seem to having instability with my wireless service. This has happened after I installed new OS Lion operating system on my home Mac. I keep getting locked out of my wireless system on my wireless devices, and get messages that my password doesn't work. I am able to get wireless working again if I reboot the ATT wireless gateway, but this is a MAJOR inconvenience and I don't want to have to be doing this every two to three days.

Any one else having this problem and if so, might it be linked to incompatibility issues with OS Lion? What can be done?

I seem to having instability with my wireless service. This has happened after I installed new OS Lion operating system on my home Mac. I keep getting locked out of my wireless system on my wireless devices, and get messages that my password doesn't work. I am able to get wireless working again if I reboot the ATT wireless gateway, but this is a MAJOR inconvenience and I don't want to have to be doing this every two to three days.

Any one else having this problem and if so, might it be linked to incompatibility issues with OS Lion? What can be done?

ATT Wireless incompatible with OS LION?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2011 8:23:14 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

Is this with ATT DSL or Uverse Internet service? You posted this in the Wireless(cellular) Community.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Is this with ATT DSL or Uverse Internet service? You posted this in the Wireless(cellular) Community.

Re: ATT Wireless incompatible with OS LION?

2 of 3 (896 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2011 5:55:57 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have been having the same issue. I have spent literally HOURS on the phone with att support and they never asked which operating system I am running. My email will work fine for days and then I get the same error message you mention.

Restarting the Mail program does not help. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Have you found a solution? I can't believe that there aren't others who are having this same problem. Why isn't ATT addressing it?

I have been having the same issue. I have spent literally HOURS on the phone with att support and they never asked which operating system I am running. My email will work fine for days and then I get the same error message you mention.

Restarting the Mail program does not help. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Have you found a solution? I can't believe that there aren't others who are having this same problem. Why isn't ATT addressing it?

Re: ATT Wireless incompatible with OS LION?

3 of 3 (597 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments