Wireless Forums

Posted May 9, 2011
11:21:22 PM
View profile
ATT REFUSES TO MAIL BILL

I've been an ATT sucker for over 7 years.  And never before I have I been treated as such.  I've been having to slowly cancel cell contracts left and right, but ATT must be too big to care.

So for the last 4 months I haven't been receiving an itemized bill in the mail anymore.  I've received text messages (AND BILLED FOR THEM) that my mailing address is incorrect.  I've had this address for over 7 years.  I own the house!  And since i haven't received a bill i've been paying my account late.  The ATT bill is not my only bill i receive.  So now ATT shuts off service monthly.  Payment due the 6th, shut off on the 8th.  my fully unlimited plan has also swallon to 254 a month. I've called ATT customer service several times, and with out the bill in front of me, they refuse to handle any of my questions. I get ask what is that your disputing?  Well i dont know, you don't send bills.  I do not have access to my account online, that was shut off in november when I canceled my latest phone.  So now i've been calling to ask for a address to send letters refuting the bills, and to ask for an itemized bill.  The service reps claim their is no address that people can receive mail to.  Since then i've filed 4 FTC complaints, 2 FCC complaints, 1 "ATT review complaint" and i'm currently writing to my states and local federal authorny to receive these addresses.  ATT still shuts off the phone, and turns in on after i make another 254 dollar payment, for which I have no idea why.  This line is for my sick mother.  Does anyone have an address for ATT Wireless?

I've been an ATT sucker for over 7 years.  And never before I have I been treated as such.  I've been having to slowly cancel cell contracts left and right, but ATT must be too big to care.

So for the last 4 months I haven't been receiving an itemized bill in the mail anymore.  I've received text messages (AND BILLED FOR THEM) that my mailing address is incorrect.  I've had this address for over 7 years.  I own the house!  And since i haven't received a bill i've been paying my account late.  The ATT bill is not my only bill i receive.  So now ATT shuts off service monthly.  Payment due the 6th, shut off on the 8th.  my fully unlimited plan has also swallon to 254 a month. I've called ATT customer service several times, and with out the bill in front of me, they refuse to handle any of my questions. I get ask what is that your disputing?  Well i dont know, you don't send bills.  I do not have access to my account online, that was shut off in november when I canceled my latest phone.  So now i've been calling to ask for a address to send letters refuting the bills, and to ask for an itemized bill.  The service reps claim their is no address that people can receive mail to.  Since then i've filed 4 FTC complaints, 2 FCC complaints, 1 "ATT review complaint" and i'm currently writing to my states and local federal authorny to receive these addresses.  ATT still shuts off the phone, and turns in on after i make another 254 dollar payment, for which I have no idea why.  This line is for my sick mother.  Does anyone have an address for ATT Wireless?

ATT REFUSES TO MAIL BILL

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 9, 2011 11:46:12 PM
(0)

I Answered my own question.  ATT Listed through the Illinois Sectary of State to Transact business, or receive legal correspondence is 

208 SO LASALLE ST, SUITE 814

Agent CityCHICAGO Management TypeMGR   View
 Agent Zip

I Answered my own question.  ATT Listed through the Illinois Sectary of State to Transact business, or receive legal correspondence is 

208 SO LASALLE ST, SUITE 814

Agent CityCHICAGO Management TypeMGR   View
 Agent Zip

Re: ATT REFUSES TO MAIL BILL

2 of 3 (257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 9, 2011 11:47:21 PM
(0)

AND AS LISTED IN THEIR "LEGAL TERMS" but refused to give over the phone, as written in the contract..

1025 LENOX PARK,

ATLANTA, GA 30319

WITHIN 100 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE BILL OR YOU'LL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL AND TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY LEGAL ACTION RAISING SUCH DISPUTE.

AND AS LISTED IN THEIR "LEGAL TERMS" but refused to give over the phone, as written in the contract..

1025 LENOX PARK,

ATLANTA, GA 30319

WITHIN 100 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE BILL OR YOU'LL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL AND TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY LEGAL ACTION RAISING SUCH DISPUTE.

Re: ATT REFUSES TO MAIL BILL

3 of 3 (256 Views)