Helpful Links

ATT.Net and aircards

ATT.Net and aircards

I love my wireless but when I purchased it I was told that I would still be able to access the att.net website and message boards. I can view them but can not post on the message boards any longer. Why it that since I have AT&T.

Message 1 of 4
Guru

Re: ATT.Net and aircards

I hate to ask the stupid question, but did you log in? Some sites require logging into frequently. This site, forums.wireless.att.com being one of them.
Message 2 of 4

Not a stupid question but yes I tried. It will not allow me to use my old log in and when I try to reregister it says I am not allowed.

My question is if I'm an AT&T customer why can't I use an AT&T fourm????

How do I go about getting another AT&T email address?
I was told with the wireless I would still be able to use my bellsouthsouth email...NOT!
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Master

Shadowwriter wrote:
Not a stupid question but yes I tried. It will not allow me to use my old log in and when I try to reregister it says I am not allowed.

My question is if I'm an AT&T customer why can't I use an AT&T fourm????

How do I go about getting another AT&T email address?
I was told with the wireless I would still be able to use my bellsouthsouth email...NOT!

You would need to have an AT&T dial up or DSL account to have an AT&T email address.  ATT Wireless does not provide any email accounts for its customers.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support