Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 31, 2008
11:00:00 AM
ATT.Net and aircards
I love my wireless but when I purchased it I was told that I would still be able to access the att.net website and message boards. I can view them but can not post on the message boards any longer. Why it that since I have AT&T.

I love my wireless but when I purchased it I was told that I would still be able to access the att.net website and message boards. I can view them but can not post on the message boards any longer. Why it that since I have AT&T.

ATT.Net and aircards

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2008 1:06:40 PM
(0)
Guru
I hate to ask the stupid question, but did you log in? Some sites require logging into frequently. This site, forums.wireless.att.com being one of them.
I hate to ask the stupid question, but did you log in? Some sites require logging into frequently. This site, forums.wireless.att.com being one of them.

Re: ATT.Net and aircards

2 of 4 (3,487 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2008 1:26:29 PM
(0)
Tutor
Not a stupid question but yes I tried. It will not allow me to use my old log in and when I try to reregister it says I am not allowed.

My question is if I'm an AT&T customer why can't I use an AT&T fourm????

How do I go about getting another AT&T email address?
I was told with the wireless I would still be able to use my bellsouthsouth email...NOT!
Not a stupid question but yes I tried. It will not allow me to use my old log in and when I try to reregister it says I am not allowed.

I was told with the wireless I would still be able to use my bellsouthsouth email...NOT!

3 of 4 (3,329 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2008 6:28:26 AM
(0)
Master

Shadowwriter wrote:

You would need to have an AT&T dial up or DSL account to have an AT&T email address.  ATT Wireless does not provide any email accounts for its customers.

Shadowwriter wrote:

You would need to have an AT&T dial up or DSL account to have an AT&T email address.  ATT Wireless does not provide any email accounts for its customers.

4 of 4 (3,289 Views)