AT&T store restocking fee for iPhone 4?

Contributor

Re: AT&T store restocking fee for iPhone 4?

don't buy from AT&T authorized retailers!!!!   I bought mine from one because I thought I was purchasing from the AT&T store. They had the same color schemes, decorations, uniforms, and name badges but much to my demise they were just an authorized retailer and they do not go by the ATT corporate rules.  

Message 16 of 19 (1,303 Views)
Expert

johnkim575 wrote:

don't buy from AT&T authorized retailers!!!!   I bought mine from one because I thought I was purchasing from the AT&T store. They had the same color schemes, decorations, uniforms, and name badges but much to my demise they were just an authorized retailer and they do not go by the ATT corporate rules.  

You do realize this thread is a year old......

As far as th3 layout of the store - this can be a requirement f the franchise - a lot of companies has this, look at the fast food locations, the all look alike but they are all independantly owned. The word "authorized " in the name should be a clue

Message 17 of 19 (1,282 Views)
Professor

Not only is the thread a year old, it's relating to the waiving of the restocking fee during the "antennagate" controversy. It has nothing to do with the restocking fee now.
Message 18 of 19 (1,279 Views)
Highlighted
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 19 of 19 (1,273 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.