AT&T's position

Scholar

AT&T's position

With all this "craziness" going on with the i4, it's weird that AT&T hasn't taken any public stance.

Do you feel the same?
Message 1 of 9 (1,248 Views)
Professor

Re: AT&T's position

The problems are being blamed on Apple.  What stance should they take?  They are probably just glad they aren't being blamed for once.

I think the only thing they need to comment on is whether they will waive the restocking fee or not.

Message 2 of 9 (1,235 Views)
Mentor

datoad wrote:
With all this "craziness" going on with the i4, it's weird that AT&T hasn't taken any public stance.

Do you feel the same?

AT&T's response is on back order....... (Sorry, I could not resist)

Message 3 of 9 (1,222 Views)
Scholar

AT&T will probably hate what Apple is doing later on once they start receiving complaints that their signal absolutely stinks. I used to drive around town with 5-3 bars on 3G. Now I'm going around getting 2-4. 

Message 4 of 9 (1,135 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

datoad wrote:

Do you feel the same?

No. They are the carrier. Their stance is "we are working to improve our network".

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 9 (1,095 Views)
Guru

wolfhustler wrote:

datoad wrote:

Do you feel the same?

yeah, but it's Apple's fault for not being able to produce enough for ATT to distribute.

Message 6 of 9 (1,088 Views)
Mentor

mdifilm wrote:

wolfhustler wrote:

datoad wrote:

Do you feel the same?

yeah, but it's Apple's fault for not being able to produce enough for ATT to distribute.

Smiley Sad You missed my joke

Message 7 of 9 (1,058 Views)
Scholar

True, but it's weird that AT&T hasn't taken any stance on this.  In some respect they are being silent and I don't think it's doing them any good.  At least publicly.

Message 8 of 9 (960 Views)
Expert

datoad wrote:

True, but it's weird that AT&T hasn't taken any stance on this.  In some respect they are being silent and I don't think it's doing them any good.  At least publicly.

what stance would you expect them to do? They are the carrier their responsiblity ends at the network. Apple is the one that is the ulitmate one responsible. The provider, be it verizon, sprint, Bubba's Bait, Tackle and Wireless service are doing what they where contracted to do - supply a wireless network, the hardware provider, be it Apple, Motorola, LG, HC are the ones that are concerned with the hardware.

Apple will pay for the bumpers/cases out of their bottomless pockets, as far as the no restocking fees - Apple can only speak for Apple, unless they have it in writting from the 3rd party providers that they will go along with what King Apple states it may not happen.

Message 9 of 9 (947 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.