AT&T is so bad

Contributor

AT&T is so bad

I recently purchased the 4Gs and am just completely dissatisfied with what I'm getting out of AT&T's service.  I called customer service to try and get it resolved and was completely just blown off.  I think I am going to switch to Sprint which is cheaper and I'm sure has to be faster than this.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: AT&T is so bad

Thanks for dropping by and telling us. I was on sprint for 10 years, and I can tell you they have issues just like every other carrier. What problems did you have, exactly, and where?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Professor

DoctaLovman wrote:
I think I am going to switch to Sprint which is cheaper and I'm sure has to be faster than this.

Check out their forums first, before you commit to your prediction.  Even better, if you know someone who has Sprint in the areas where you live, work and play, ask them how their data speeds are.  Be sure to ask someone that actually cares about data speeds, though. Smiley Wink

Oh, and it's the iPhone 4S (no 'G').

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Expert

DoctaLovman wrote:

I recently purchased the 4Gs and am just completely dissatisfied with what I'm getting out of AT&T's service.  I called customer service to try and get it resolved and was completely just blown off.  I think I am going to switch to Sprint which is cheaper and I'm sure has to be faster than this.

for the iphone4s as far as speed goes.

1. ATT

2. Verizon

3. Sprint

In throughput ranking, this is documented in numerous locations across the new with 5th estate review forums sites doing the testing, including those that never rank ATT very high

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support