Wireless Forums

Reply
Posted Oct 5, 2011
3:18:41 PM
AT&T employees are liars!

I was a Verizon Wireless customer for 9 years and decided to switch to AT&T for the iPhone 4.  I called and spoke to someone about everything and I said to the person "Verizon has allowed me to upgrade my device every 12 months for just the price of the device on a 2 year contract... does AT&T do anything like this?"  The rep on the phone said "yes we do... in If you want to upgrade to a new iPhone after 12 months all you have to pay is the contract rate for the price and an activation fee (something like $15-20 she said)" and continued to process my iPhone 4 pre-order.

 

I called AT&T yesterday to ask them about when I can pre-order and the lady said "November 25th is when you can pre-order for the price of the device with a 2 year contract.  Before that date, there will be an additional $250 Early Upgrade Fee and an $18 activation fee charged as well."  After talking to her a little while longer she said "if you had a Premier account, I would be able to help you out!"  I told her that I DO HAVE A PREMIER ACCOUNT!!!  After looking through my account she realized that I DID have a premier account but wasnt able to help me without charging the $250 fee!

 

So, if you guys want an iPhone 4S with a better network (Sprint or Verizon, whichever you prefer), do what I am going to do.  Pre-order the iPhone 4S this Friday and port your AT&T number.  AT&T will cancel your account and you will be charged a $165 ETF fee...  Guess what?  I am going to be saving $85 by doing this!!!!

 

I recently started a company and just hired my first employee, and will need to be hiring 1-2 more employees probably by the end of the year.  I am going to be getting my employees phones for work and there is no way I am going to even consider AT&T.  So there you go AT&T, your lying employees lost you a personal account and at least one guarenteed business account.  I'm just gonna pay the $165 ETF and be done with you guys!

1,797 views
51 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Post reply
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(51)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 3:19:28 PM
0
(0)
Scholar

yozhbk wrote:
Dude @browski the reality is its a huge upgrade, and you being a non technical person you wouldn't understand...

Just because something looks the same doesnt mean it is. Lets take for example cars (since technology is a bit more complex) a V8 mustang and a V6 mustang, see the difference ? Look the same dont they ?

haha @ huge upgrade. That must be why they chose to call it the 4S instead of the 5. Just like the huge upgrade that happened with the 3GS from the 3. But wait a minute, the 3GS was essentially a processor upgrade. It was the 4 that had the 'huge' upgrade, hence the name change. But I'm a logical thinker, not a technical person.


yozhbk wrote:
Dude @browski the reality is its a huge upgrade, and you being a non technical person you wouldn't understand...

Just because something looks the same doesnt mean it is. Lets take for example cars (since technology is a bit more complex) a V8 mustang and a V6 mustang, see the difference ? Look the same dont they ?

haha @ huge upgrade. That must be why they chose to call it the 4S instead of the 5. Just like the huge upgrade that happened with the 3GS from the 3. But wait a minute, the 3GS was essentially a processor upgrade. It was the 4 that had the 'huge' upgrade, hence the name change. But I'm a logical thinker, not a technical person.

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

31 of 52 (534 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 5:17:40 PM
0
(0)
Contributor
Edited by kevincop on Oct 6, 2011 at 5:18:51 PM

Wait... so the reason why you're posting pro AT&T on this one is because you were [fill word here] enough to not request change when change is needed but yet chose to go against the flow and paid the extra money that you did while at the same time having the [fill word here again] to call that "cheating the system".

 

The only thing you cheated, my friend, is your own pocket. Do you really think AT&T can't afford to "subsidize" the iPhone? That price set so high is to make money, not to cover expenses. If all AT&T did was cover its expenses you would have a mom&pop store and a profit of 40K a year. But it happens to be a multi-billion dollar in profit (that's sales less operating cost) company. Does that give you a clue on how much you're overpaying them for their otherwise [fill in that word again] service?

 

You pride yourself with a logical mind, eh? Chew on this: if many people like you rise against what should be changed (whether you think so or not), what do you think will the overall result be? Will AT&T feel like it needs to make a change? And with your logical mind, wouldn't you say that a change like this would benefit your kids or nephews or what have you as well? So what if you paid that extra money in the past? We all make mistakes.

 

//// Completely off topic comment below, feel free to ignore if you so desire ////

 

As a final note, as a person who comes from Europe, the US is still light years behind with both technology and customer service. Think about it: in 1998 in Europe people wouldn't even conceive of paying for incoming calls or text messages. It's 2011 and we're still foolishly paying for calls we don't make and text messages we don't send. (Ever got s3x texted or text spammed before?)

Wait... so the reason why you're posting pro AT&T on this one is because you were [fill word here] enough to not request change when change is needed but yet chose to go against the flow and paid the extra money that you did while at the same time having the [fill word here again] to call that "cheating the system".

 

The only thing you cheated, my friend, is your own pocket. Do you really think AT&T can't afford to "subsidize" the iPhone? That price set so high is to make money, not to cover expenses. If all AT&T did was cover its expenses you would have a mom&pop store and a profit of 40K a year. But it happens to be a multi-billion dollar in profit (that's sales less operating cost) company. Does that give you a clue on how much you're overpaying them for their otherwise [fill in that word again] service?

 

You pride yourself with a logical mind, eh? Chew on this: if many people like you rise against what should be changed (whether you think so or not), what do you think will the overall result be? Will AT&T feel like it needs to make a change? And with your logical mind, wouldn't you say that a change like this would benefit your kids or nephews or what have you as well? So what if you paid that extra money in the past? We all make mistakes.

 

//// Completely off topic comment below, feel free to ignore if you so desire ////

 

As a final note, as a person who comes from Europe, the US is still light years behind with both technology and customer service. Think about it: in 1998 in Europe people wouldn't even conceive of paying for incoming calls or text messages. It's 2011 and we're still foolishly paying for calls we don't make and text messages we don't send. (Ever got s3x texted or text spammed before?)

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

[ Edited ]
32 of 52 (502 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 5:22:59 PM
0
(0)
Contributor

Honey, you're on the other side of fence. Thus, there is no we. Stop insulting us.

Honey, you're on the other side of fence. Thus, there is no we. Stop insulting us.

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

33 of 52 (497 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 5:36:49 PM
0
(0)
Scholar

kevincop wrote:

 

You pride yourself with a logical mind, eh? Chew on this: if many people like you rise against what should be changed (whether you think so or not), what do you think will the overall result be?


If anyone rises up against something they don't believe in, what kind of person does that make them?

 

In response to the other points, I say I 'cheated' the system because I got AT&T to do something that I was told could not be done no matter what. But I did have to pay to for it.

 

No one is saying these people can't get an iPhone 4S, they just have to pay for it. The unwillingness of people to pay the cost to have the luxuries that they want is the issue. We aren't talking about necessities here. It's not like anyone is going to be harmed or damaged by AT&T adhering to a contract that we all signed. I have no sympathy for people who are so gung ho to get something that they pay no attention to the terms they are signing up for. AT&T is not in the business of fixing bad decisions. They offer a cell phone service. It used to be that if you wanted an iPhone, they were the only game in town. To gripe and complain about their business practices then could at least be tolerated, although still not based on any actual infraction or error on AT&T's part. If you don't like AT&T, cancel your contract and go with another carrier. Don't come here and threaten to do it, just do it. I don't care what AT&T can or can't afford to do. I can afford their service and until I feel that I don't need their service any longer, I will continue to have their service.

 

The topic of this thread is people who haven't fulfilled their contractual commitment expecting to get the same benefit as those who have fulfilled their commitment. How is that in any way right? We just happen to be on an AT&T website, but my argument is just as valid with any other company. Don't get caught up in the semantics.

 

On a real tangent:

 

I'm not sure when corporations became so evil. No one from AT&T came to my door a few years back with a gun and made me sign up for cellular and data service on their network. I doubt that anyone else became a customer in such a fashion.

 

If you are about starting a revolution to end corporate tyranny, this is not the place to do it. Even if you could get something started, do you think that evil AT&T would allow you to organize a revolt on their very own message boards?

 


kevincop wrote:

 

You pride yourself with a logical mind, eh? Chew on this: if many people like you rise against what should be changed (whether you think so or not), what do you think will the overall result be?


If anyone rises up against something they don't believe in, what kind of person does that make them?

 

In response to the other points, I say I 'cheated' the system because I got AT&T to do something that I was told could not be done no matter what. But I did have to pay to for it.

 

No one is saying these people can't get an iPhone 4S, they just have to pay for it. The unwillingness of people to pay the cost to have the luxuries that they want is the issue. We aren't talking about necessities here. It's not like anyone is going to be harmed or damaged by AT&T adhering to a contract that we all signed. I have no sympathy for people who are so gung ho to get something that they pay no attention to the terms they are signing up for. AT&T is not in the business of fixing bad decisions. They offer a cell phone service. It used to be that if you wanted an iPhone, they were the only game in town. To gripe and complain about their business practices then could at least be tolerated, although still not based on any actual infraction or error on AT&T's part. If you don't like AT&T, cancel your contract and go with another carrier. Don't come here and threaten to do it, just do it. I don't care what AT&T can or can't afford to do. I can afford their service and until I feel that I don't need their service any longer, I will continue to have their service.

 

The topic of this thread is people who haven't fulfilled their contractual commitment expecting to get the same benefit as those who have fulfilled their commitment. How is that in any way right? We just happen to be on an AT&T website, but my argument is just as valid with any other company. Don't get caught up in the semantics.

 

On a real tangent:

 

I'm not sure when corporations became so evil. No one from AT&T came to my door a few years back with a gun and made me sign up for cellular and data service on their network. I doubt that anyone else became a customer in such a fashion.

 

If you are about starting a revolution to end corporate tyranny, this is not the place to do it. Even if you could get something started, do you think that evil AT&T would allow you to organize a revolt on their very own message boards?

 

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

34 of 52 (495 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 6:13:40 PM
0
(0)
Scholar
I dont know your technical level, but think about this, was Pentium to Pentium II a big upgrade ?

3G to 3GS was another big upgrade, just because the phone looks the same its not a pointer to think its a small spec bump,

Here is some reference for you to look up and see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone#Model_comparison please do not just speak to speak, understand what you are saying. This is a major upgrade including CPU, RAM, Camera, Radios, Speed of the 3G and capacity.

To a non tech person like you that might be nothing because it looks the same. But think about PC that have double the RAM and a next Gen CPU.

SO please dont insult my intelligence.....
I dont know your technical level, but think about this, was Pentium to Pentium II a big upgrade ?

3G to 3GS was another big upgrade, just because the phone looks the same its not a pointer to think its a small spec bump,

Here is some reference for you to look up and see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone#Model_comparison please do not just speak to speak, understand what you are saying. This is a major upgrade including CPU, RAM, Camera, Radios, Speed of the 3G and capacity.

To a non tech person like you that might be nothing because it looks the same. But think about PC that have double the RAM and a next Gen CPU.

SO please dont insult my intelligence.....

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

35 of 52 (480 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 6:50:01 PM
0
(0)
Scholar
Edited by browski on Oct 6, 2011 at 6:50:28 PM

yozhbk wrote:


SO please dont insult my intelligence.....


This is getting absolutely nowhere. The fact that it is a major upgrade doesn't make you any more entitled to upgrade early.

 

The best piece of advice I can give you and anyone who is hoping to have their eligibility moved up is to contact AT&T both over the phone and in stores to see if you can find someone willing to help YOU. Your argument is based purely on emotion and bringing 100 friends with you so you can scream louder doesn't make the argument any more valid. On a case by case basis, you might actually get someone willing to help you. But if AT&T changes their policy publicly, then anyone who has $200 will most likely upgrade. It doesn't make business sense for them to change their policy and despite what a lot of people seem to think, AT&T's sole purpose is to make money for stockholders. Part of that goal is keeping customers happy. They will do only what they absolutely have to in order to keep the peace.

 

Despite what you might think, you are in the minority. I know it seems like there are lots of people who are just as fired up as you are, but out of 92 million, the 50 or so that care enough to take the minimal action of signing up to a website to voice their displeasure is not going to get very far.

 

Again, the best course of action is to stop trying to create a mob that you are going to organize and march on AT&T's headquarters with torches and pitchforks demanding change. Worry about yourself. At this point, you're likely not going to preorder a phone tomorrow. There is not much time to find someone sympathetic to your cause that has any real ability to help you out. You've got to understand that the facts are not on your side. As strongly as you feel in your gut that this is wrong, it's all emotional. You haven't given me one solid reason why you deserve an early upgrade, you just want one.

 

In the end, I don't care whether you get an early upgrade or not. I really hope you do, because of how important it seems to you. It's not going to effect me in any way. So just try and think about the situation. If you were in AT&T's shoes, what would you do? If you allow everyone who wants a phone really badly to get one, why even have a waiting period between upgrades? I mean, if you feel you should get a discount for your 16 months of service, shouldn't I get a bigger discount for my 32 months? I'm sure there are people here that make my 32 months look like a few days, should they get their phone free?

 

Stop fighting for everyone else and try fighting this hard for yourself. Also, the best arena for this fight is face to face in an AT&T store. It's going to be harder to tell you to your face that they won't help you. I can promise you that if you go in and insult them like you have chosen to insult me, you won't find them any friendlier. My intention was never to insult you. I've only asked you to support the position that you're taking with some compelling reason other you 'just want one'. Best of luck to you and everyone else.

 

If anyone cares to continue this debate, feel free to message me. I'm not trying to start a fight, I would really love to understand the actual logic behind this position.


yozhbk wrote:


SO please dont insult my intelligence.....


This is getting absolutely nowhere. The fact that it is a major upgrade doesn't make you any more entitled to upgrade early.

 

The best piece of advice I can give you and anyone who is hoping to have their eligibility moved up is to contact AT&T both over the phone and in stores to see if you can find someone willing to help YOU. Your argument is based purely on emotion and bringing 100 friends with you so you can scream louder doesn't make the argument any more valid. On a case by case basis, you might actually get someone willing to help you. But if AT&T changes their policy publicly, then anyone who has $200 will most likely upgrade. It doesn't make business sense for them to change their policy and despite what a lot of people seem to think, AT&T's sole purpose is to make money for stockholders. Part of that goal is keeping customers happy. They will do only what they absolutely have to in order to keep the peace.

 

Despite what you might think, you are in the minority. I know it seems like there are lots of people who are just as fired up as you are, but out of 92 million, the 50 or so that care enough to take the minimal action of signing up to a website to voice their displeasure is not going to get very far.

 

Again, the best course of action is to stop trying to create a mob that you are going to organize and march on AT&T's headquarters with torches and pitchforks demanding change. Worry about yourself. At this point, you're likely not going to preorder a phone tomorrow. There is not much time to find someone sympathetic to your cause that has any real ability to help you out. You've got to understand that the facts are not on your side. As strongly as you feel in your gut that this is wrong, it's all emotional. You haven't given me one solid reason why you deserve an early upgrade, you just want one.

 

In the end, I don't care whether you get an early upgrade or not. I really hope you do, because of how important it seems to you. It's not going to effect me in any way. So just try and think about the situation. If you were in AT&T's shoes, what would you do? If you allow everyone who wants a phone really badly to get one, why even have a waiting period between upgrades? I mean, if you feel you should get a discount for your 16 months of service, shouldn't I get a bigger discount for my 32 months? I'm sure there are people here that make my 32 months look like a few days, should they get their phone free?

 

Stop fighting for everyone else and try fighting this hard for yourself. Also, the best arena for this fight is face to face in an AT&T store. It's going to be harder to tell you to your face that they won't help you. I can promise you that if you go in and insult them like you have chosen to insult me, you won't find them any friendlier. My intention was never to insult you. I've only asked you to support the position that you're taking with some compelling reason other you 'just want one'. Best of luck to you and everyone else.

 

If anyone cares to continue this debate, feel free to message me. I'm not trying to start a fight, I would really love to understand the actual logic behind this position.

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

[ Edited ]
36 of 52 (468 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 8:19:37 PM
0
(0)
Guru

*slow clap*

*slow clap*

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

37 of 52 (425 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 8:30:31 PM
0
(0)
Scholar
It was your choice to wait 32 months.... You will be surprise of how many people are in the same shoes as me, and you`ll also be surprised of how many people saw that there no upgrade and will leave. Yes they dont sign up and will try to get a phone tomorrow and will get this answer and will see what happenes then. I dont feel I should get an upgrade I know I should, its not early its late, 16 months is late... With the service I got, I should of had an upgrade and them trowing perks at me every 6 months, but instead we get this, and yeah I wont get my upgrade tomorrow and since I dont have my iPhone 4 anymore I will have to use a Nokia phone from 4 years ago, but I will be leaving ATT and my 3500$ that they could of made will go to another carrier, and perhaps they will suck as well, but at least I`ll know that ATT lost my money and respect...
It was your choice to wait 32 months.... You will be surprise of how many people are in the same shoes as me, and you`ll also be surprised of how many people saw that there no upgrade and will leave. Yes they dont sign up and will try to get a phone tomorrow and will get this answer and will see what happenes then. I dont feel I should get an upgrade I know I should, its not early its late, 16 months is late... With the service I got, I should of had an upgrade and them trowing perks at me every 6 months, but instead we get this, and yeah I wont get my upgrade tomorrow and since I dont have my iPhone 4 anymore I will have to use a Nokia phone from 4 years ago, but I will be leaving ATT and my 3500$ that they could of made will go to another carrier, and perhaps they will suck as well, but at least I`ll know that ATT lost my money and respect...

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

38 of 52 (418 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 8:51:48 PM
0
(0)
Scholar

BadBadLeroyBrown wrote:

Verizon is getting rid of their early upgrade programs, and I've heard Sprint is doing the same.

 

You didn't say when you switched to AT&T for the iPhone, but the very earliest point at which AT&T offers upgrades is at 12 months, and you have to spend at least $100/month BEFORE taxes (and there may be other features, too, like tenure).

 

You're seriously getting this bent out of shape over a month?

 


monaarts wrote:

I knwo this is AT&T and not Verizon, that is why I asked before I ordered the iPhone!





I got my 1st 3GS in Oct. '09. Then I got my husband the 3GS that Christmas. We both upgraded to the 4 when it came out. Even pre ordered. This was before we added 2 more lines. I did use my real estate FAN# for my discount, so I think I am considered a business account. That may have something to do with it. I did the *639# from my phone and was told I can upgrade my phone with a 2-yr contract and $18 fee. Same info was sent to my husband's phone. So I'm not sure that's entirely correct that they make you wait 12 months. But maybe it's changed.


BadBadLeroyBrown wrote:

Verizon is getting rid of their early upgrade programs, and I've heard Sprint is doing the same.

 

You didn't say when you switched to AT&T for the iPhone, but the very earliest point at which AT&T offers upgrades is at 12 months, and you have to spend at least $100/month BEFORE taxes (and there may be other features, too, like tenure).

 

You're seriously getting this bent out of shape over a month?

 


monaarts wrote:

I knwo this is AT&T and not Verizon, that is why I asked before I ordered the iPhone!





I got my 1st 3GS in Oct. '09. Then I got my husband the 3GS that Christmas. We both upgraded to the 4 when it came out. Even pre ordered. This was before we added 2 more lines. I did use my real estate FAN# for my discount, so I think I am considered a business account. That may have something to do with it. I did the *639# from my phone and was told I can upgrade my phone with a 2-yr contract and $18 fee. Same info was sent to my husband's phone. So I'm not sure that's entirely correct that they make you wait 12 months. But maybe it's changed.

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

39 of 52 (406 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 9:39:54 PM
0
(0)
Expert

Y'all are working on getting this topic locked. :smileysad:

 

 

I've been able to upgrade on other phones in the past at 18 mos. (for a 2-yr. agreement).  Is it 20 mos. (out of 24 mos.) just for the iPhone, or any phone now?

Y'all are working on getting this topic locked. :smileysad:

 

 

I've been able to upgrade on other phones in the past at 18 mos. (for a 2-yr. agreement).  Is it 20 mos. (out of 24 mos.) just for the iPhone, or any phone now?

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

40 of 52 (391 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 3:35:52 AM
0
(0)
Expert

yozhbk wrote:
It was your choice to wait 32 months.... You will be surprise of how many people are in the same shoes as me, and you`ll also be surprised of how many people saw that there no upgrade and will leave. Yes they dont sign up and will try to get a phone tomorrow and will get this answer and will see what happenes then. I dont feel I should get an upgrade I know I should, its not early its late, 16 months is late... With the service I got, I should of had an upgrade and them trowing perks at me every 6 months, but instead we get this, and yeah I wont get my upgrade tomorrow and since I dont have my iPhone 4 anymore I will have to use a Nokia phone from 4 years ago, but I will be leaving ATT and my 3500$ that they could of made will go to another carrier, and perhaps they will suck as well, but at least I`ll know that ATT lost my money and respect...


32 months, what are you talking about? The longest you would have to wait for a for a subsidized upgrade is 20 months, maybe 24, sure a lot different then your claimed 32 months

 

What you feel you want and whatg the contract says are two different things, for you to "deserve" upgrades every 6 months you phone bill better be in the 700 - 900 a month range

 

The upgrade for the 4 to the 4S isa bleech upgrade, minor at best, the financial world agrees with that theory - apple stock took a nose dive when this was released. In previous years after the announcement the stocks did a pretty good upswing. Sad to say, there are android phones out there that are more advanced


yozhbk wrote:
It was your choice to wait 32 months.... You will be surprise of how many people are in the same shoes as me, and you`ll also be surprised of how many people saw that there no upgrade and will leave. Yes they dont sign up and will try to get a phone tomorrow and will get this answer and will see what happenes then. I dont feel I should get an upgrade I know I should, its not early its late, 16 months is late... With the service I got, I should of had an upgrade and them trowing perks at me every 6 months, but instead we get this, and yeah I wont get my upgrade tomorrow and since I dont have my iPhone 4 anymore I will have to use a Nokia phone from 4 years ago, but I will be leaving ATT and my 3500$ that they could of made will go to another carrier, and perhaps they will suck as well, but at least I`ll know that ATT lost my money and respect...


32 months, what are you talking about? The longest you would have to wait for a for a subsidized upgrade is 20 months, maybe 24, sure a lot different then your claimed 32 months

 

What you feel you want and whatg the contract says are two different things, for you to "deserve" upgrades every 6 months you phone bill better be in the 700 - 900 a month range

 

The upgrade for the 4 to the 4S isa bleech upgrade, minor at best, the financial world agrees with that theory - apple stock took a nose dive when this was released. In previous years after the announcement the stocks did a pretty good upswing. Sad to say, there are android phones out there that are more advanced

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

41 of 52 (448 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 5:31:11 AM
0
(0)
Scholar
Edited by yozhbk on Oct 7, 2011 at 5:32:03 AM

FIrst I was talking to the guy who said he waited 32 months. Second the reason why financial world agrees is that the look is same and for people like you it looks like same phone, third take a look at how good the pre-orderes are going. Fourth compare the specs and take a look at what i showed before, it is a MAJOR upgrade again CPU, RAM, Radios, Cameras and more.

For people like you if they made a .2 inch bigger screen and called it iPhone 5 with same specs you would of said WOW this is huge and will be complaining along with me why we cant get upgrades on time, but since it "looks" the same that means its not a big upgrade and not a big deal .....

FIrst I was talking to the guy who said he waited 32 months. Second the reason why financial world agrees is that the look is same and for people like you it looks like same phone, third take a look at how good the pre-orderes are going. Fourth compare the specs and take a look at what i showed before, it is a MAJOR upgrade again CPU, RAM, Radios, Cameras and more.

For people like you if they made a .2 inch bigger screen and called it iPhone 5 with same specs you would of said WOW this is huge and will be complaining along with me why we cant get upgrades on time, but since it "looks" the same that means its not a big upgrade and not a big deal .....

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

[ Edited ]
42 of 52 (424 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 7:54:12 AM
0
(0)
Expert

yozhbk wrote:

FIrst I was talking to the guy who said he waited 32 months. Second the reason why financial world agrees is that the look is same and for people like you it looks like same phone, third take a look at how good the pre-orderes are going. Fourth compare the specs and take a look at what i showed before, it is a MAJOR upgrade again CPU, RAM, Radios, Cameras and more.

For people like you if they made a .2 inch bigger screen and called it iPhone 5 with same specs you would of said WOW this is huge and will be complaining along with me why we cant get upgrades on time, but since it "looks" the same that means its not a big upgrade and not a big deal .....


Considering the longest contract time is 24 months then it is month to month, the person you talked to might be a tab bit confused. Maybe they waited 32 months before a upgrade, know people that have done that. The latest that person would have to waint for a upgrade would be 24 months.

 

1. I suspect that the financial anaylsts and traders are a little more savy on why the stock prices dropped, personally was happy with it, picked some up at a discounted price. All in all, will stay with the more knowledgeable experts opinions, they tend to be correct

2. Don't care about how pre-orders are going, people will purhcase the product simply becasue it says "Iphone" on it, label a clay brick a "Iphone" or any other Apple Product and there are peope that will buy it just becasue of the fact is says Apple and Iphone/Ipad/Itouch

3. Specifications don;t always indicate the upgrade - Average Joe Sixpack on the street does not care if the phone has 5 quad core processoes in it with 500 TB of ram and will do everything but wash the car for you, those are the ones that count, not the technogeeks that frequest the website. We have a large number of both ATT and Verizon Iphone 4's that will not be upgraded becasue there is no reason to, there is nothing in the new phone that stands out or makes it a must have for either business or pleasure. May buy a few at full retail for sand box development and application performance comparisions, but will not be upgraded the ones in the field at all 

Enjoy, it is 1:30AM here, going to head off for a few hours of sleep before the sun rises for new day


yozhbk wrote:

FIrst I was talking to the guy who said he waited 32 months. Second the reason why financial world agrees is that the look is same and for people like you it looks like same phone, third take a look at how good the pre-orderes are going. Fourth compare the specs and take a look at what i showed before, it is a MAJOR upgrade again CPU, RAM, Radios, Cameras and more.

For people like you if they made a .2 inch bigger screen and called it iPhone 5 with same specs you would of said WOW this is huge and will be complaining along with me why we cant get upgrades on time, but since it "looks" the same that means its not a big upgrade and not a big deal .....


Considering the longest contract time is 24 months then it is month to month, the person you talked to might be a tab bit confused. Maybe they waited 32 months before a upgrade, know people that have done that. The latest that person would have to waint for a upgrade would be 24 months.

 

1. I suspect that the financial anaylsts and traders are a little more savy on why the stock prices dropped, personally was happy with it, picked some up at a discounted price. All in all, will stay with the more knowledgeable experts opinions, they tend to be correct

2. Don't care about how pre-orders are going, people will purhcase the product simply becasue it says "Iphone" on it, label a clay brick a "Iphone" or any other Apple Product and there are peope that will buy it just becasue of the fact is says Apple and Iphone/Ipad/Itouch

3. Specifications don;t always indicate the upgrade - Average Joe Sixpack on the street does not care if the phone has 5 quad core processoes in it with 500 TB of ram and will do everything but wash the car for you, those are the ones that count, not the technogeeks that frequest the website. We have a large number of both ATT and Verizon Iphone 4's that will not be upgraded becasue there is no reason to, there is nothing in the new phone that stands out or makes it a must have for either business or pleasure. May buy a few at full retail for sand box development and application performance comparisions, but will not be upgraded the ones in the field at all 

Enjoy, it is 1:30AM here, going to head off for a few hours of sleep before the sun rises for new day

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

43 of 52 (400 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 8:42:26 AM
0
(0)
Guru

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

44 of 52 (389 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 3:34:38 PM
0
(0)
Contributor
Edited by kevincop on Oct 7, 2011 at 3:37:23 PM
If anyone rises up against something they don't believe in, what kind of person does that make them?
 
In response to the other points, I say I 'cheated' the system because I got AT&T to do something that I was told could not be done no matter what. But I did have to pay to for it.
 
No one is saying these people can't get an iPhone 4S, they just have to pay for it. The unwillingness of people to pay the cost to have the luxuries that they want is the issue. We aren't talking about necessities here. It's not like anyone is going to be harmed or damaged by AT&T adhering to a contract that we all signed. I have no sympathy for people who are so gung ho to get something that they pay no attention to the terms they are signing up for. AT&T is not in the business of fixing bad decisions. They offer a cell phone service. It used to be that if you wanted an iPhone, they were the only game in town. To gripe and complain about their business practices then could at least be tolerated, although still not based on any actual infraction or error on AT&T's part. If you don't like AT&T, cancel your contract and go with another carrier. Don't come here and threaten to do it, just do it. I don't care what AT&T can or can't afford to do. I can afford their service and until I feel that I don't need their service any longer, I will continue to have their service.
 
The topic of this thread is people who haven't fulfilled their contractual commitment expecting to get the same benefit as those who have fulfilled their commitment. How is that in any way right? We just happen to be on an AT&T website, but my argument is just as valid with any other company. Don't get caught up in the semantics.
 
On a real tangent:
 
I'm not sure when corporations became so evil. No one from AT&T came to my door a few years back with a gun and made me sign up for cellular and data service on their network. I doubt that anyone else became a customer in such a fashion.
 
If you are about starting a revolution to end corporate tyranny, this is not the place to do it. Even if you could get something started, do you think that evil AT&T would allow you to organize a revolt on their very own message boards?

 

 

That's exactly what I'm talking about mr. browski. You have no idea what you're fighting for. And I mean that in the sense that you cannot see the damage you make while attempting to prove you are right or have a more logical mind than others.

 

Your situation is very similar to that of the OP. You wanted to do something that AT&T said you couldn't, yet you did. You chose to pay money. The OP chose to complain about it and share that complaint publicly so that others in his situation would rise and up pressure AT&T into giving them what they want. You can't tell me that's unfair. It's the same thing you did, just in a different way.

 

Let people ask for what they want and do not stand in the way unless it is hurting you. Makes sense? You now battle against users like yourself and are not even paid by AT&T. That makes no sense to me. In fact, I find it irrational and illogical.

 

As for your other comments about evil AT&T and tyranny I'm just going to have a laugh and leave it at that.

 

Try to get this as it is written this time, put away your "I'm always right goggles": You are not only working for AT&T for free, but you are actually paying them even more than they ask so you can go against users like you who dare ask for better contractual terms. Let it go. Sometimes it's not useful to be the one who is right.

 

As far as I can tell, there's 2 ways of getting your message across to corporations in America:

1. Vote with your wallet

2. Smear doodoo all over their public image

 

If you had even the smallest bit of time to think it over, I'm sure you would agree with me that the OP is actually doing you a favor as well. So go ahead and complain about poor service and stupid contractual terms you agreed to without knowing. It's okay, we all make mistakes. Also, contracts are not laws of physics you know.

If anyone rises up against something they don't believe in, what kind of person does that make them?
 
In response to the other points, I say I 'cheated' the system because I got AT&T to do something that I was told could not be done no matter what. But I did have to pay to for it.
 
No one is saying these people can't get an iPhone 4S, they just have to pay for it. The unwillingness of people to pay the cost to have the luxuries that they want is the issue. We aren't talking about necessities here. It's not like anyone is going to be harmed or damaged by AT&T adhering to a contract that we all signed. I have no sympathy for people who are so gung ho to get something that they pay no attention to the terms they are signing up for. AT&T is not in the business of fixing bad decisions. They offer a cell phone service. It used to be that if you wanted an iPhone, they were the only game in town. To gripe and complain about their business practices then could at least be tolerated, although still not based on any actual infraction or error on AT&T's part. If you don't like AT&T, cancel your contract and go with another carrier. Don't come here and threaten to do it, just do it. I don't care what AT&T can or can't afford to do. I can afford their service and until I feel that I don't need their service any longer, I will continue to have their service.
 
The topic of this thread is people who haven't fulfilled their contractual commitment expecting to get the same benefit as those who have fulfilled their commitment. How is that in any way right? We just happen to be on an AT&T website, but my argument is just as valid with any other company. Don't get caught up in the semantics.
 
On a real tangent:
 
I'm not sure when corporations became so evil. No one from AT&T came to my door a few years back with a gun and made me sign up for cellular and data service on their network. I doubt that anyone else became a customer in such a fashion.
 
If you are about starting a revolution to end corporate tyranny, this is not the place to do it. Even if you could get something started, do you think that evil AT&T would allow you to organize a revolt on their very own message boards?

 

 

That's exactly what I'm talking about mr. browski. You have no idea what you're fighting for. And I mean that in the sense that you cannot see the damage you make while attempting to prove you are right or have a more logical mind than others.

 

Your situation is very similar to that of the OP. You wanted to do something that AT&T said you couldn't, yet you did. You chose to pay money. The OP chose to complain about it and share that complaint publicly so that others in his situation would rise and up pressure AT&T into giving them what they want. You can't tell me that's unfair. It's the same thing you did, just in a different way.

 

Let people ask for what they want and do not stand in the way unless it is hurting you. Makes sense? You now battle against users like yourself and are not even paid by AT&T. That makes no sense to me. In fact, I find it irrational and illogical.

 

As for your other comments about evil AT&T and tyranny I'm just going to have a laugh and leave it at that.

 

Try to get this as it is written this time, put away your "I'm always right goggles": You are not only working for AT&T for free, but you are actually paying them even more than they ask so you can go against users like you who dare ask for better contractual terms. Let it go. Sometimes it's not useful to be the one who is right.

 

As far as I can tell, there's 2 ways of getting your message across to corporations in America:

1. Vote with your wallet

2. Smear doodoo all over their public image

 

If you had even the smallest bit of time to think it over, I'm sure you would agree with me that the OP is actually doing you a favor as well. So go ahead and complain about poor service and stupid contractual terms you agreed to without knowing. It's okay, we all make mistakes. Also, contracts are not laws of physics you know.

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

[ Edited ]
45 of 52 (356 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 6:52:58 PM
0
(0)
Scholar

It never ceases to amaze me how people will voluntarily sign a contract agreeing to anything, and then feel like they don't have to abide by it down the road when it becomes inconvenient.

 

AT&T owes you nothing more than what was promised in the contract that YOU signed and YOU obligated yourself to be bound by.

It never ceases to amaze me how people will voluntarily sign a contract agreeing to anything, and then feel like they don't have to abide by it down the road when it becomes inconvenient.

 

AT&T owes you nothing more than what was promised in the contract that YOU signed and YOU obligated yourself to be bound by.

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

46 of 52 (336 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 8:22:59 PM
0
(0)
Contributor

I just found out about this 20 month ordeal myself. I bought a 3gs in June 2009 and upgraded to iphone 4 in June of 2010. 12 month period with no problem. I went to get new 4s and was told I had to pay $649!! Doesnt make a lot of sense for a new non-att customer to walk in the door and pay $399 for a new 64g and I have to pay $649. I dont think a lot of people have found this out yet, but when they do, they are going to be irate, especially the ones who wait in line on the 14th for 10-12 hours only to find out they have to pay $250 more. I think everyone should go to all complaint boards and best of all the Better Business Bureau and leave a nasty letter. Every letter the BBB gets is forwarded to ATT. Hopefully with enough complaints, ATT will change this policy. They are going to lose a lot of customers, myself included.

I just found out about this 20 month ordeal myself. I bought a 3gs in June 2009 and upgraded to iphone 4 in June of 2010. 12 month period with no problem. I went to get new 4s and was told I had to pay $649!! Doesnt make a lot of sense for a new non-att customer to walk in the door and pay $399 for a new 64g and I have to pay $649. I dont think a lot of people have found this out yet, but when they do, they are going to be irate, especially the ones who wait in line on the 14th for 10-12 hours only to find out they have to pay $250 more. I think everyone should go to all complaint boards and best of all the Better Business Bureau and leave a nasty letter. Every letter the BBB gets is forwarded to ATT. Hopefully with enough complaints, ATT will change this policy. They are going to lose a lot of customers, myself included.

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

47 of 52 (318 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 8:52:39 PM
0
(0)
Scholar

toys4phil wrote:

I just found out about this 20 month ordeal myself. I bought a 3gs in June 2009 and upgraded to iphone 4 in June of 2010. 12 month period with no problem. I went to get new 4s and was told I had to pay $649!! Doesnt make a lot of sense for a new non-att customer to walk in the door and pay $399 for a new 64g and I have to pay $649. I dont think a lot of people have found this out yet, but when they do, they are going to be irate, especially the ones who wait in line on the 14th for 10-12 hours only to find out they have to pay $250 more. I think everyone should go to all complaint boards and best of all the Better Business Bureau and leave a nasty letter. Every letter the BBB gets is forwarded to ATT. Hopefully with enough complaints, ATT will change this policy. They are going to lose a lot of customers, myself included.


You weren't eligible for an upgrade when you upgraded. AT&T allowed you to upgrade early. When you did so, you reset your upgrade period. That reset upgrade period is still running now, so you aren't eligible for upgrade pricing. That your upgrade period would be reset when you chose to accept the early upgrade for the 4 was spelled out to you in the fine print which you didn't seem to have read. 

 

AT&T ran that early upgrade thing with the 4, most likely to lock customers into new contracts prior to the Verizon launch which it likely knew was coming down the pike, in order to retain those customers. It isn't doing it with the 4S, and it isn't something that you are entitled to.

 

If you choose to leave now, you'll be paying the early termination fee. That's entirely your choice, but don't blame them for giving you a nice deal that came with strings attached that you couldn't be bothered to read about before you agreed to it.


toys4phil wrote:

I just found out about this 20 month ordeal myself. I bought a 3gs in June 2009 and upgraded to iphone 4 in June of 2010. 12 month period with no problem. I went to get new 4s and was told I had to pay $649!! Doesnt make a lot of sense for a new non-att customer to walk in the door and pay $399 for a new 64g and I have to pay $649. I dont think a lot of people have found this out yet, but when they do, they are going to be irate, especially the ones who wait in line on the 14th for 10-12 hours only to find out they have to pay $250 more. I think everyone should go to all complaint boards and best of all the Better Business Bureau and leave a nasty letter. Every letter the BBB gets is forwarded to ATT. Hopefully with enough complaints, ATT will change this policy. They are going to lose a lot of customers, myself included.


You weren't eligible for an upgrade when you upgraded. AT&T allowed you to upgrade early. When you did so, you reset your upgrade period. That reset upgrade period is still running now, so you aren't eligible for upgrade pricing. That your upgrade period would be reset when you chose to accept the early upgrade for the 4 was spelled out to you in the fine print which you didn't seem to have read. 

 

AT&T ran that early upgrade thing with the 4, most likely to lock customers into new contracts prior to the Verizon launch which it likely knew was coming down the pike, in order to retain those customers. It isn't doing it with the 4S, and it isn't something that you are entitled to.

 

If you choose to leave now, you'll be paying the early termination fee. That's entirely your choice, but don't blame them for giving you a nice deal that came with strings attached that you couldn't be bothered to read about before you agreed to it.

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

48 of 52 (312 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2011 2:02:31 AM
0
(0)
Scholar

wingrider01 wrote:

Considering the longest contract time is 24 months then it is month to month, the person you talked to might be a tab bit confused. Maybe they waited 32 months before a upgrade, know people that have done that. The latest that person would have to waint for a upgrade would be 24 months.

 


Not confused man. I decided to wait 32 months before using my available upgrade. This was my decision based on the release schedule of previous Apple products. I knew that if I upgraded in Sept. or Oct. last year (the first time I4 was readily available in my area), I would not be able to upgrade this year. I actually had to wait a few months longer than I thought because I was expecting a July release for this phone. Others decided that they were going to upgrade to the I4 for their very own reasons.

 

I, as well as those who jumped on board with the I4, knew the upgrade schedule as it was set forth in our contract. In the past, AT&T might have moved their upgrade dates up for customers, establishing a pattern. Similar to the pattern of June/July release dates for Apple and the iPhone. Just as I was wrong on the release date, these people who aren't able to upgrade now were wrong on AT&T's willingness to give them an early upgrade. I have no legitimate claim against Apple because they chose to alter, well in their rights, the release schedule of their product. Just as these people have no legitimate claim against AT&T because they now choose to adhere to their established contract terms, again, well within their rights.

 

This is not a matter of AT&T lying, mistreating customers or being a general meanie. I refuse to give sympathy to someone who had access to all the information and had every opportunity to read and understand the contract that they were signing, just like I did. My technical prowess might be in question here, but I am clearly ready, willing and able to live with the decisions I make. All I ask is for others to grow up and do the same.


wingrider01 wrote:

Considering the longest contract time is 24 months then it is month to month, the person you talked to might be a tab bit confused. Maybe they waited 32 months before a upgrade, know people that have done that. The latest that person would have to waint for a upgrade would be 24 months.

 


Not confused man. I decided to wait 32 months before using my available upgrade. This was my decision based on the release schedule of previous Apple products. I knew that if I upgraded in Sept. or Oct. last year (the first time I4 was readily available in my area), I would not be able to upgrade this year. I actually had to wait a few months longer than I thought because I was expecting a July release for this phone. Others decided that they were going to upgrade to the I4 for their very own reasons.

 

I, as well as those who jumped on board with the I4, knew the upgrade schedule as it was set forth in our contract. In the past, AT&T might have moved their upgrade dates up for customers, establishing a pattern. Similar to the pattern of June/July release dates for Apple and the iPhone. Just as I was wrong on the release date, these people who aren't able to upgrade now were wrong on AT&T's willingness to give them an early upgrade. I have no legitimate claim against Apple because they chose to alter, well in their rights, the release schedule of their product. Just as these people have no legitimate claim against AT&T because they now choose to adhere to their established contract terms, again, well within their rights.

 

This is not a matter of AT&T lying, mistreating customers or being a general meanie. I refuse to give sympathy to someone who had access to all the information and had every opportunity to read and understand the contract that they were signing, just like I did. My technical prowess might be in question here, but I am clearly ready, willing and able to live with the decisions I make. All I ask is for others to grow up and do the same.

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

49 of 52 (290 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2011 5:45:23 AM
0
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Oct 8, 2011 at 5:48:40 AM

browski wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

Considering the longest contract time is 24 months then it is month to month, the person you talked to might be a tab bit confused. Maybe they waited 32 months before a upgrade, know people that have done that. The latest that person would have to waint for a upgrade would be 24 months.

 


Not confused man. I decided to wait 32 months before using my available upgrade. This was my decision based on the release schedule of previous Apple products. I knew that if I upgraded in Sept. or Oct. last year (the first time I4 was readily available in my area), I would not be able to upgrade this year. I actually had to wait a few months longer than I thought because I was expecting a July release for this phone. Others decided that they were going to upgrade to the I4 for their very own reasons.

 

I, as well as those who jumped on board with the I4, knew the upgrade schedule as it was set forth in our contract. In the past, AT&T might have moved their upgrade dates up for customers, establishing a pattern. Similar to the pattern of June/July release dates for Apple and the iPhone. Just as I was wrong on the release date, these people who aren't able to upgrade now were wrong on AT&T's willingness to give them an early upgrade. I have no legitimate claim against Apple because they chose to alter, well in their rights, the release schedule of their product. Just as these people have no legitimate claim against AT&T because they now choose to adhere to their established contract terms, again, well within their rights.

 

This is not a matter of AT&T lying, mistreating customers or being a general meanie. I refuse to give sympathy to someone who had access to all the information and had every opportunity to read and understand the contract that they were signing, just like I did. My technical prowess might be in question here, but I am clearly ready, willing and able to live with the decisions I make. All I ask is for others to grow up and do the same.


first lets clear things up - this response was to what was spouted by yozhbk and not you. Thanks for verifying thee simple fact that is was YOUR choice and not ATT's doing

 

You are preaching to the choir with what you say - in this and every upgrade senario it is documented in the terms of service and the upgrade eligibilty document, previously ATT decided to give a perk to iphone users by allowing them to upgrade early, this time the decided not to - the threads indicate said users believe it is thier right to get the early upgrade and that att needs to do it again - this is the crux of the whole matter. ATT is doing nothing that is not in their terms, someone posted that verizon was allowing it - this is incorrect also that was obtained when they first got the iphone, they did not change the upgrade eligibility.


browski wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

Considering the longest contract time is 24 months then it is month to month, the person you talked to might be a tab bit confused. Maybe they waited 32 months before a upgrade, know people that have done that. The latest that person would have to waint for a upgrade would be 24 months.

 


Not confused man. I decided to wait 32 months before using my available upgrade. This was my decision based on the release schedule of previous Apple products. I knew that if I upgraded in Sept. or Oct. last year (the first time I4 was readily available in my area), I would not be able to upgrade this year. I actually had to wait a few months longer than I thought because I was expecting a July release for this phone. Others decided that they were going to upgrade to the I4 for their very own reasons.

 

I, as well as those who jumped on board with the I4, knew the upgrade schedule as it was set forth in our contract. In the past, AT&T might have moved their upgrade dates up for customers, establishing a pattern. Similar to the pattern of June/July release dates for Apple and the iPhone. Just as I was wrong on the release date, these people who aren't able to upgrade now were wrong on AT&T's willingness to give them an early upgrade. I have no legitimate claim against Apple because they chose to alter, well in their rights, the release schedule of their product. Just as these people have no legitimate claim against AT&T because they now choose to adhere to their established contract terms, again, well within their rights.

 

This is not a matter of AT&T lying, mistreating customers or being a general meanie. I refuse to give sympathy to someone who had access to all the information and had every opportunity to read and understand the contract that they were signing, just like I did. My technical prowess might be in question here, but I am clearly ready, willing and able to live with the decisions I make. All I ask is for others to grow up and do the same.


first lets clear things up - this response was to what was spouted by yozhbk and not you. Thanks for verifying thee simple fact that is was YOUR choice and not ATT's doing

 

You are preaching to the choir with what you say - in this and every upgrade senario it is documented in the terms of service and the upgrade eligibilty document, previously ATT decided to give a perk to iphone users by allowing them to upgrade early, this time the decided not to - the threads indicate said users believe it is thier right to get the early upgrade and that att needs to do it again - this is the crux of the whole matter. ATT is doing nothing that is not in their terms, someone posted that verizon was allowing it - this is incorrect also that was obtained when they first got the iphone, they did not change the upgrade eligibility.

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

[ Edited ]
50 of 52 (277 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2011 6:15:44 AM
0
(0)
Professor

wow to much Drama on here. no one has to upgrade if they do not want to. to some the Iphone4S is amazing device.

some want the iphone 5 with bigger screen. when the Iphone4 hit everyone wanted a different look becuase the 3GS style was getting old. now the 4S is coming out same style same Design. now people think ohh we just have another boring Iphone4. it has different hardware better camera and video. some do not  think that's enought to upgrade to the same ol boring looking Iphone4. 

 

why have a super long debate over another users wait time to upgrade?  or argue about the look of the 4S. if the Iphone4S is not what your looking for just wait until the next release. do not aruge about it or bash others. 

 

 

 

 

 

wow to much Drama on here. no one has to upgrade if they do not want to. to some the Iphone4S is amazing device.

some want the iphone 5 with bigger screen. when the Iphone4 hit everyone wanted a different look becuase the 3GS style was getting old. now the 4S is coming out same style same Design. now people think ohh we just have another boring Iphone4. it has different hardware better camera and video. some do not  think that's enought to upgrade to the same ol boring looking Iphone4. 

 

why have a super long debate over another users wait time to upgrade?  or argue about the look of the 4S. if the Iphone4S is not what your looking for just wait until the next release. do not aruge about it or bash others. 

 

 

 

 

 

hello!!!

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

51 of 52 (212 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2011 7:55:10 AM
0
(0)
Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
posts
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
posts
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: AT&T employees are liars!

52 of 52 (183 Views)
Share this post
Share this post