Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 31, 2011
3:24:09 PM
View profile
AT&T Upgrades

I used Verizon for years and switched to AT&T due to family pressure and being told that AT&T service was better in my area. With Verizon I never had any problem upgrading my phone whenever I wanted and always received great deals on phones. I can never afford to upgrade with AT&T, why are there never any deals for existing customers? With the upcoming situation that Verizon will be able to offer iphone I believe that AT&T needs to get with the program and give customers more options for upgrades and improve services.

I used Verizon for years and switched to AT&T due to family pressure and being told that AT&T service was better in my area. With Verizon I never had any problem upgrading my phone whenever I wanted and always received great deals on phones. I can never afford to upgrade with AT&T, why are there never any deals for existing customers? With the upcoming situation that Verizon will be able to offer iphone I believe that AT&T needs to get with the program and give customers more options for upgrades and improve services.

AT&T Upgrades

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2011 4:17:19 PM
(0)
Expert

tbailey5 wrote:

ATT allows you to upgrade at new customer pricing 18-23 months into your contract, verizon has recently dropped the new in two plan and have gone to the same senario that the othter carriers use. You probably got a great subsidized price on the phone you got from att when you signed up. Verizon getting the iphone will have minimal impact on phone prices both at att and at verizon.

tbailey5 wrote:

ATT allows you to upgrade at new customer pricing 18-23 months into your contract, verizon has recently dropped the new in two plan and have gone to the same senario that the othter carriers use. You probably got a great subsidized price on the phone you got from att when you signed up. Verizon getting the iphone will have minimal impact on phone prices both at att and at verizon.

Re: AT&T Upgrades

2 of 4 (505 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2011 5:24:10 PM
(0)
Contributor
You have to be kidding me. If I upgrade my service you will penalize me. I will tell all my friends and family to immediately change their Internet service to cable starting tomorrow. This is why AT&T always has very poor customer service ratings. I am going to drop the DSL service at our church too. That is it. I have had enough.  I haven't gotten anywhere close to 6mb down in over a year and you guys do nothing! When is AT&T going to start LISTENING to the customer?!?!?!
You have to be kidding me. If I upgrade my service you will penalize me. I will tell all my friends and family to immediately change their Internet service to cable starting tomorrow. This is why AT&T always has very poor customer service ratings. I am going to drop the DSL service at our church too. That is it. I have had enough.  I haven't gotten anywhere close to 6mb down in over a year and you guys do nothing! When is AT&T going to start LISTENING to the customer?!?!?!

3 of 4 (492 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2011 6:04:35 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by Planet-Ed on Jan 31, 2011 at 6:05:38 PM

Tired_of_slow wrote:
When is AT&T going to start LISTENING to the customer?!?!?!

Maybe they will hear you better if you were posting replies in the right forum.

This is for Wireless.  We are talking about upgrades of wireless phones.  Not internet service.    

You should head over to the Internet forum here:

Internet

Tired_of_slow wrote:
When is AT&T going to start LISTENING to the customer?!?!?!

Maybe they will hear you better if you were posting replies in the right forum.

This is for Wireless.  We are talking about upgrades of wireless phones.  Not internet service.    

You should head over to the Internet forum here:

Internet

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (486 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments