Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 3, 2011
6:30:59 PM
View profile
AT&T USB Connect Mercury not recognized in Lion

I have a USB AT&T Connect Mercury that allows you to access the internet. When I plug in the USB, it is not recognized. When I run AT&T Communications Manager, it scans for the device, then reads, "No mobile device detected.

Is there any solution to this problem? I'd like to continue using Lion but if this is not supported...

I have a USB AT&T Connect Mercury that allows you to access the internet. When I plug in the USB, it is not recognized. When I run AT&T Communications Manager, it scans for the device, then reads, "No mobile device detected.

Is there any solution to this problem? I'd like to continue using Lion but if this is not supported...

AT&T USB Connect Mercury not recognized in Lion

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2012 11:39:43 AM
(0)
Contributor

Same problem here as well. I downloaded the software for the 4G unit-Air Card 313U-works great. Now if I could only get back my UNLIMITED PLAN that ATT originally sold me and took away. 

B3198_Watcher_Generic.dmg

Again, it works with the Mercury Connect USB and I just ordered the new 313U.

Same problem here as well. I downloaded the software for the 4G unit-Air Card 313U-works great. Now if I could only get back my UNLIMITED PLAN that ATT originally sold me and took away. 

B3198_Watcher_Generic.dmg

Again, it works with the Mercury Connect USB and I just ordered the new 313U.

Re: AT&T USB Connect Mercury not recognized in Lion

2 of 2 (437 Views)