AT&T Telephone support

Mentor

AT&T Telephone support

[ Edited ]
My experience with customer has been excellent. I have never had a bad experience and I have been an AT&T customer for 3 years. My issues have been dealt with and resolved. All the associates have been very pleasant to deal with. Thank you AT&T keep up the good work.
Message Edited by tritium_man on 07-20-2009 03:03:54 PM
Message 1 of 11 (329 Views)
Master

Re: AT&T Telephone support

Thank you for sharing a positive reviewSmiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 11 (317 Views)
Professor

I will agree with you that they are able to resolve most issues. I have encountered a few issues though, mainly with buggy devices that they were not able to assist.
Message 3 of 11 (310 Views)
Former Moderator

tritium_man,

Always good to hear about good experiences!  Thanks for sharing.

mod.moose
Message 4 of 11 (300 Views)
Master

guandalf wrote:
I will agree with you that they are able to resolve most issues. I have encountered a few issues though, mainly with buggy devices that they were not able to assist.
I wonder if they have an understanding of troubleshooting devices. Seems as if they have limited info to use to assist. Many problems that I've had, could have been reviewed. But they encouraged me to go through warranty exchange. or get a replacement if I was within thirty days 

Message 5 of 11 (296 Views)

Sometimes I call Customer Care with a really simple inquiry or correction, just to give someone all fives in the post call survey, and give them a breather between rude and unreasonable callers.

The last two times, it was just to correct my email address, and then to add a passcode to my account.

Too bad I will never have another reason to call. Ah well. Self service is there for a reason.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 11 (289 Views)

....did I just see a pig fly over the in the distance?!?
Message 7 of 11 (268 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

shamefulidentity,

I dont understand what you mean.

Message Edited by tritium_man on 07-21-2009 11:31:34 AM
Message 8 of 11 (262 Views)
Former Moderator

Message 9 of 11 (207 Views)
Highlighted
Master

tritium_man wrote:

shamefulidentity,

I dont understand what you mean.

Message Edited by tritium_man on 07-21-2009 11:31:34 AM

Shamefuidentity is referring to the saying "when pigs fly".  Which is referenced when its predicted something will "never" or is highly unlikely to  happen.

Complimenting the telephone reps is something we rarely see...

Message 10 of 11 (241 Views)
Mentor

Oh I see kind of like...Debt is dumb, cash is king and the paid off home mortgage has taken the place of the BMW as the status symbol of choice. Kind of thingy..yes?
Message 11 of 11 (189 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.