AT&T Student deal?

Tutor

AT&T Student deal?

Hi everyone, 

I found this deal online and I was wondering if anyone here was familiar with it. 

You get 10% off your monthly bill
Waived Activation Fee (on weekends only)
$50 Account Credit toward purchase of device
Free Shipping
Discounted Cell Phones

This is where I found it link, do you guys think it's legit??

Message 1 of 44 (5,417 Views)

Re: AT&T Student deal?

Thanks for the confirmation. I applied for the deal the other day so i'll see when my first bill comes.

Message 16 of 44 (3,694 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

BlueSkyBlue wrote:

Thanks for the confirmation. I applied for the deal the other day so i'll see when my first bill comes.

Hey Blue!

Please note that it could take 1-2 billing cycles before the discount is applied if approved. Smiley Happy

-Evandela

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 44 (3,689 Views)

Thanks I'll keep that in mind when I get my 1st bill.

Message 18 of 44 (3,668 Views)
Tutor

Good deal. however clicked on the link and no mention of $50 account credit? was that a special promo now expired? 

Message 19 of 44 (3,644 Views)
Tutor

If you click on the link from the first post, there's no mention of the $50 so I guess that is no longer available

Message 20 of 44 (3,626 Views)
Tutor

yah no more account credit but I still ended up getting my account migrated to the discount program cuz 10% is better than nothing

Message 21 of 44 (3,703 Views)
Tutor

I hear ya

Message 22 of 44 (3,690 Views)

so if i just upgraded my phone today from amazon wireless can i get this tacked on?  not going to activate new phone until first of month.  also says i'm elgible but not getting email

Message 23 of 44 (3,683 Views)
Tutor

I think you have to upgrade through the LINK on the first post to get the discount. Not positive though.

Message 24 of 44 (3,669 Views)

sportscrazed2 wrote:

so if i just upgraded my phone today from amazon wireless can i get this tacked on?  not going to activate new phone until first of month.  also says i'm elgible but not getting email

I clicked the link in the first post to get more info and if I'm reading right, it looks like you can just get the discount applied to your account. Take a look.

Message 25 of 44 (3,639 Views)
Tutor

You can get the phone on Amazon.com and still get the discount but you have to use the studentrate amazon link for it to work. The after you  purchase your phone you can send them the order information and they apply your discount. I called them and they sent me this link to explain

Message 26 of 44 (3,623 Views)
Tutor

So if you order from that Amazon link you get the 10% discount? Can you order any AT&T phone?

Message 27 of 44 (3,617 Views)
Tutor

I think Amazon has free 2 day shipping for all customers on wireless ... Do you guys know if they charge activation fees? Just trying to compare the pros and cons of ordering on Amazon vs directly from AT&T

Message 28 of 44 (3,604 Views)
Tutor

Nvm they posted a deal and that actually answered the questions i had...

Message 29 of 44 (3,600 Views)

I'm still wondering about activation fee too

Message 30 of 44 (3,596 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.