AT&T Samsung GALAXY S® III <<<<

Scholar

AT&T Samsung GALAXY S® III <<<<

Again like Dual-core HTC ONE X AT&T are going to launch Dual-core Samsung GALAXY S® III. 

AT&T Samsung SIII has 1.5GHz dual-core processor, like HTC ONE X>>>> LOL. Quad-core should be announced in USA first then anywhere. but the process is 69, International version has the Quad core & usa version is Dual Core.

http://www.att.com/galaxysiii/#fbid=rTTks8CkSAN

Thanx in Advance

Message 1 of 22
Professor

Re: AT&T Samsung GALAXY S® III <<<<

The battery life on my Lumia 900 is fine.  I didn't use my Note on LTE long enough to evaluate the battery life on that phone, but I don't think that our phones have been as bad as what Thunderbolt users were reporting on VZW.

Message 16 of 22
Scholar

Kainam wrote: What about AT&T not offering the 32GB version of the S3?
AT&T is offering nothing. without Quad core they are offering u the SIII. coz they r unable to make Quad-core with LTE
Message 17 of 22
Professor

redhot4400 wrote:
coz they r unable to make Quad-core with LTE

Yeah, so we've heard.   lol

Message 18 of 22
Professor

21stNow wrote:

The battery life on my Lumia 900 is fine.  I didn't use my Note on LTE long enough to evaluate the battery life on that phone, but I don't think that our phones have been as bad as what Thunderbolt users were reporting on VZW.

No issues on the One X either.  I easily get through a day (up to 24 hours ) on a single charge on LTE, and the 29 Mbps speed is sweet.  Not that you really need speed like that for much of anything.  But its good to know the data network is not going to be a bottle neck for anything you want to do.  Especially when I was previously getting 1 Mbps or less at my house on HSPA, and just browsing simple web pages was agonizing.

Message 19 of 22
Professor

"and the 29 Mbps speed is sweet.  Not that you really need speed like that for much of anything".

I stop at the "sweet" part.  That level of speed comes in handy.  I had problems with my home Wi-fi a couple of nights ago.  I switched off Wi-fi on the Lumia and watched the video over LTE and had flawless transmission of a Youtube video.  If I had had the patience, I would have switched the SIM card to the Note so I could have the best speed and picture quality.

With LTE, my phone goes from being something I use if I have to, to being my preferred web connection.

Message 20 of 22
Teacher

FYI the exynos quadcores are LTE compatible they just need a separate "radio", Samsung is releasing the GS3 in certain markets with both their quad and LTE.
Message 21 of 22
Highlighted
Tutor

what about audio chipset.. anyone know what one the att version is going to use.. because if it is not the wolfson like the international i will cancel my order and get that one.. as only that will have voodoo sound to enable settles that make it useable recording video in concerts.. sgs ii was no good.

still using my sgs i.

Message 22 of 22
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support